“Best Gyros I have ever had”
Review of Kismet Drive-In

Kismet Drive-In
Ranked #51 of 223 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Grew up in Orland Park. Have to say that they have hands down the best gyros I have ever tasted. Next time I am in the Chicago/Orland area will be here. Good location only minutes from Orland Square Shopping Center. Worth a drive to get to.

Reviewed 14 October 2009

hands down the best food in Orland Park. I have been going here for years, and find something new that I love every time. There hasn't been a single time where I have been disappointed. The Gyro sandwiches are delicious, and their homemade cream of chicken soup is to die for. A must stop when in Orland Park.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 March 2008

the grilled chicken sandwich is my favorite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook