“rock and roll”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Orland Park
Portland, Oregon
“rock and roll”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

we recently stayed here for a week. they neglect to tell you some important information - the motel is connected to a bankquet facility (giorgio's) and they hold wedding etc. at the restaurant in the hotel so there is sometimes 200 cars in the parking lot. When we went to our room the hall was fill with smoke and the room smelled like milder - we transfered to the bridal suite which was pretty nice and in a corner. unfortunately there is a bar/lounge right across the parking lot where they play really loud music until 3 a.m. I called the desk and they said they would send over a security guard to ask them to turn down the bass - the music rolls till 3 .a.m. on Friday and Saturday - if you ask them they will tell you. They adjusted out rate and I tried calling Comfort Suites and they said once you are in the hotel everything is up to the management there - and although I was on hold for ten minutes they hung up on me. It is conveniently located if you have business in the area otherwise I might try the Hampton Inn.
sleep well!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on Trip Advisor. We truly believe that feedback, both positive and negative is a gift as we can learn from them and improve our services.

I will relay your comments about your concerns with our staff. I am glad we were able to move you to a more comfortable room and adjust your rate.

We hope to welcome you back to the Comfort Inn in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Well I was invited to a friend's wedding which was being held at Georgios Banquet. It was my first timing going to a wedding in the south suburbs, considering I live on the northside of Chicago. So I figured I would need a place to stay and I began searching for a hotel, sure enough the banquet hall was connected to a hotel. At first I thought hotel/banquet hall in one, when I got there so I totally amazed. It was a full hotel with all of the extra perks (pool, weight room, comfortable lobby, etc). Well the wedding was a success but my friends and I weren't done partying. So we asked the front desk clerk of any local bars in the area, and guess what?!?! It was in the parking lot of the hotel!! Had a blast at the bar next door, there was some kind of party going on and the place was packed!! After a wedding and a session at the bar, it was time to call it a night. Made my way back to the room and slept like a baby!! I must say I got one of the best sleeps ever at a hotel, almost felt as if I was sleeping on a cloud. Well I woke up early, had another function to attend, and I got to finally see my room. The place was pretty darn clean. Call down to the front desk for some extra towels and within minutes the towels were at my door. Now it was time for me to check out, so I made my way down to the front desk to only be surprised with a complimentary hot breakfast. They provide all of their guests with coffee, juice, milk, muffins, waffle maker, bagels, toast, etc. This is a place I would stay at again and would even consider having my wedding reception there.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Such a clean, comfortable and friendly hotel. We came for a wedding and loved the amenities of free breakfast and the fridges and microwaves in the hotel rooms and the pool was awesome to relax. We also went to Zantes next door after the wedding and had a great tiume

Room Tip: I liked the 5th floor.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Great place to stay with a family or on your own. Very friendly and helpful staff, kids love the pool. Beds are comfortable and clean rooms with great breakfast to go downstairs too. can't wait to back again soon.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Valerie D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 June 2012
Thank you so much for posting this great review of our property. Your review is exactly the kind of appreciation that motivates our team. You are always welcome at the Comfort Inn of Orland Park, and we look forward to your next stay with us! Thanks for being our guest!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed here for multiple "girls nights" and my friends and I found the hotel to have clean and comfortable beds, as well as sparkling bathrooms and cute decor in the lobby. The front desk help was very friendly and more than willing to accommodate to our extra towels and cups request. The breakfast the next morning was delicious and I will go again and recommend to family!

Room Tip: Second floor has less noise and vending machines for convenience!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Before you think about staying here think again! I wish someone had informed me of what I was about to expeience. Oh my, they charged me an arm, leg and any other body part they could get
for a nasty old hotel. The carpet hadn't been cleaned all year long...so afraid to get comfortable and walk without shoes), the tile in the bathroom was broken, hair in the dryer, used soap still sitting out and the bottom of bathtub stained, the comforter was ripped then stiched up/ they brought me another with cigarette stains (we never slept under the covers..to nasty), the pull out sofa springs were broken making it difficult to sleep on, the furniture was old/broken, the pull curtain to divide the bedrrom from the living area was nasty/stains all over it...last but not least the air was controlled by the front desk..I was hot all night long and while getting dressed for my families wedding reception we all sweated...the staff had to get permission to turn on the air conditiner (well what was he purpose of having a unit in your room :/)....Please consider your stay..dont find your self sitting on a nasty sofa wondering what have you done like I did...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Valerie D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
We thank you for your feedback regarding your pleasant experience at your family's Wedding at Georgios Banquets & Hotel. We are very happy you had an enjoyable evening at the Wedding. After meeting with our staff regarding your stay we are able to respond to your concerns.

Upon check in, the front desk manager did go into the room with you when you complained. She found a small stitch in the comforter which we replaced immediately. There were not any cigarette burns or stains on the comforters. As to the 1 lamp, we did find a cord that was unplugged behind the headboard, so it was working just unplugged. The furniture and curtains are not old and have no stains on them, being purchased 3 years ago and maintained accordingly.

The front desk manager also offered to upgrade you to a whirlpool suite three times and you refused to change rooms each time along with a representative to help you move. We did find a hair line crack behind the door in the bathroom, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

As a side note, when the front desk manager was addressing your complaint, a lady in your company stated everything was alright in the room. We have been in the business since 1989 and our guests comfort is a priority. We appreciate your feed back and we make every effort to make your stay an enjoyable one.

Travellers are raving about these Orland Park hotels

Davenport, IA
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I say this in the most positive way possible - I loved the 80's feel of this hotel! Guests are greeted by a revolving door and spiral staircase in the lobby... a rarity nowadays. Front desk staff had no problem moving me to another room when I requested for a change, since my original room smelled of smoke. The room was clean and in good condition. The TV was "old school" box-type, but it worked and I was able to enjoy HBO and cable. Breakfast was average and constantly replenished. Swimming pool was moderate-size (I could swim some decent laps!) and well-maintained, and so was the hot spa. Fitness center was surprisingly spacious - probably one of the biggest I've been to in a hotel, and yes the equipment reminded me of 25 years ago, but they were functional. Even the mini-arcade featured classic games! Check-out was quick and hassle free. Location was also very good - near restaurants, malls, theater.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joe_Martin516
Valerie D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Thank you for your kind comments!! We are in the process of upgrading all of our rooms to flat screen televisions! I am glad you used many of our complimentary amenities and hope you will be back to visit soon!! We would love to be your retro 80's hotel spot anytime!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orland Park
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!