“had a great stay”

Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Oswego
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel is very clean, Anita and the staff are great people they treated us like family.
pool area is clean bed is comfortable they also have a good breakfast I had a great time in Oswego. I will let my friends know is is a great stay if they ever make it to Oswego

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My kids and I stay here several nights a month. We really like it. The staff is very nice, both daytime and evening shift, and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is average or a little above for "continental" style as they do have some hot options.Pool area is clean and well kept. Manager Anita is very easy to work with if you have extended stay needs as well. The roll-away and pull-out beds aren't very comfortable, but then again, they never are no matter where you go!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you gsmitty422 for you wonderful review! Glad you have enjoyed your time with us and let's see what we can do about those rollaway and pull outs! Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Was here with a large group of people. Staff was friendly and helped us with anything we needed. They allowed us to socialize in the area where the breakfast was served during the evening. Rooms were very clean, a great place to stay. Would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you pgbowl for your wonderful review! We work hard to provide each guest the individualized service that they need. Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Clean, well kept rooms; friendly, helpful staff; fine ammenities! This was one of the finest motels I have ever stayed in!! It was a bit of a trick getting to it what with the road construction close by, but definitely worth the effort!

Room Tip: The mini suites (not sure what thy're called: king bed and couch area separate) are just a few d...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill A
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for your review! So glad to hear that it was worth the effort to get here with all the road construction going on! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband had back surgery in Illinois but we live in Florida. I am so happy that we chose this hotel to stay at for his recovery. We were there for approx 2 weeks, and we felt sad when we left. The manager Anita, Tom, and the girls at the front desk and there was a couple of men too. I regretfully don't remember all of their names, but they were all like a family. The maintenance man, Dave was also exceptional. We have family there in Illinois and that is now going to be our new home away from home. They all went above and beyond to make my husband comfortable and me as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I was told that all of the employees have been there a long time. I can definately see why. Thankyou again staff at Holiday Inn Express I look so very forward to our return in October. I also want to compliment the housekeeping staff. Due to our situation, we were kind of a pain in the butt about when they came to clean our room, and they were more than happy to work around us.

Room Tip: Hard to say, I don't think there is a bad room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the recovery is going well! We look forward to your visit again in October and don't forget to bring some Florida sun with you!!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Lobby has offensive odor, might be chlorine, as the pool is right there, but the room was fine, no objectionable odor. Rooms need more light - hard to read, higher wattage bulbs are necessary. Probably won't stay again, very expensive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and will make improvements on the items mentioned.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stay several nights per week in a hotel. When I find one I like I always come back to it. When I learned I would be back in the area I looked back through my notes and booked a room here again. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
travelguru75, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you very much for your review! We hope to see you again and again! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oswego
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oswego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Hampton Inn Yorkville
Hampton Inn Yorkville
#1 of 2 in Yorkville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Aurora Naperville
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego? Share your experiences!