Hampton Inn Ottawa Starved Rock Area
US$85
Quality Inn(Ottawa)
US$80
US$77
Super 8 Ottawa Starved Rock(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$81
Travelocity
US$111
US$106
  • Pool
Days Inn Oglesby/ Starved Rock(Oglesby)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$100
BestWestern.com
Relax Inn(Streator)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
All reviewsstarved rockcracker barrelcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitroom was cleana hilton honors memberhot tubplace to stayfront desk staffbusiness tripthe staff was greatoff the highwaycoffee and teadecent breakfastdefinitely stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

just an average hotel on a HW80. stayed there on a business trip to Ottaw. checking-in took some time. checking out took forever. breakfast was good. breakfasr staff were OK. reciptionst and on duty manager were not avaliable on the front desk when you needed them.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnOttawa, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ottawa Starved Rock Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. I'm disappointed that you felt your experience was only average. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and I'm sorry that we failed to achieve this in your visit. I do appreciate your comments as it gives us an opportunity to improve upon our quality and services.

If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally, to ensure you are provided with the exceptional stay you deserve.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My room at the Hampton Inn in Ottawa, IL was probably the cleanest I've ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and the entire building has been remodeled with a comfortable modern style. The complimentary breakfast in on par with typical Hampton fare. It's a good value for the money.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. It was clean and comfortable as well as nicely decorated. It's conveniently located yet nice and quiet. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Hotel was impressive from the get go. I reserved the room days in advanced and requested a certain room. I was greeted with a smile & my room was waiting for my wife & I. Very quick check in. The Hotel & room was extremely clean. My wife left her shoes in our room & did not notice until we were down the road quite aways. We contacted the front desk & they mailed her the shoes @ no cost to us. I rate this hotel at 5 Stars.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I've stayed at this Hampton several times in the last 2 years. It has always been very good: Clean, fairly modern, good location, good breakfast But the recent remodel (lobby and rooms) has improved it to excellent. Good to see Hampton is keeping their facilities up to date. Adding fridge and microwave to rooms was a huge plus for me. And the lobby area is very nice.