“Tasty & Fresh”

Add it.
Jalapenos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stop here on occassion. Food is fresh. This visit I had a beef taco and two enchiladas. The taco shell was crisp, light and fresh. The enchiladas were fresh and prepared without any toughness in the tortilla. Rice was fresh and taco and enchilada fillings were plentiful and tasty. My wife had a tasty mixed fajita. She ate every nite. Service is basic and abrupt at times but not intrusive. There are a good number of booths and conversation is easy. You have a sense the spot could be a bit cleaner but it is not objectionable. Popular spot.

Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

Very traditionally Mexican with fresh ingredients and classic techniques. Great value and pleasant service. Would recommend that the owner removes the candy sale in the front of the store and replaces it with fresh flowers, maybe even fresh flowers on the tables. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is dragging it down.

Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

My wide saw a cockroach run across her booth! Need I say more? Yes! the food tasted dirty! i don't know how to explain it other than gross. We will never be back.

1  Thank Ross_W057
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I love this restaurant so much, I think I eat here once a month or more. the food is always the same, which I like, and it ia alkays good. The prices are very reasonable. The waiters are great at their job, even if they don't speak the best english. I love the peach frozen margaritas too! You should eat here. A lot.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

They have very goos salsa and food. Sometimes the service has been a little slow but we still go on occasion. We seem to frequent Good Tequilas more. Service is much better.