“nice people - well run hotel.”

Wingate by Wyndham Peoria
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Peoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I am 100% certain that I left my jacket in my hotel room's closet. I called the hotel within 45 minutes after leaving Saturday morning, and they assured me that no one had cleaned the room yet and that they would go grab it and leave it at the front desk. When I went to pick it up later that day, it was no where to be found. All week I was put on hold and told they would call back. They now say that they never found my jacket and won't do anything else about it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
SuperAwesomeWingate1, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. I am extremely sorry that your clothing item was lost. We unfortunately are not responsible for belongings left behind but when found we hold on to them for 3 months and make valiant attempts to contact the guest. I understand that you've contacted Wyndham Customer Care and that they are also looking into this issue to see what can be done to resolve it within guidelines. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us again during future visits to the Peoria area.
Travellers also viewed these Peoria hotels
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
Country Inn & Suites Peoria North
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria
Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie
Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown
Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Peoria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Peoria

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Peoria
Address: 7708 State Route 91, Peoria, IL 61615-8001
Region: United States > Illinois > Peoria
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Peoria
#3 Family Hotel in Peoria
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Peoria 3*
Brand new upscale hotel designed for the business traveler. Located directly off of I-474/Rt 6 and War Memorial Drive. Features free local calls, high speed internet access, hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour business and fitness centers, all inclusive with your room rate! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Peoria Hotel Peoria