“Great Peoria area hotel!”

Wingate by Wyndham Peoria
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Peoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Burke, Virginia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Clean, warm breakfast (not the same each day), fast, free internet and little things that says the hotel appreciates its guests. Mints in the room and complementary bottles of water. Plus a Manager's reception in the evening with free beer, wine and a snack.

I recommend it to anyone traveling in the Peoria area.

John

Room Tip: I recommend a top floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SuperAwesomeWingate1, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
I'm so very glad that you enjoyed your stay! And I'm glad that you enjoy the little things, it's the little things we can take pride in, we want our guests to have as great a stay as possible. I will let our staff know to keep up the good work. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, we hope to see you again soon!
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was the first time I stayed at this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and friendly staff. We were greeted by all staff members including the housekeeping crew who was exceptionally friendly and they left notes to let us know that they had changed the sheets. I have never had that level of service in a hotel and I travel frequently. The location is the best in Peoria. The hotel is across the street from Grand Prairie Mall with many restaurants nearby. The interstate is very close so downtown is very accessible too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SuperAwesomeWingate1, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for writing a review! I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay! I will let our staff know that they are doing a wonderful job and to keep up the good work. We at the Wingate do take pride in our staffs abilityto accomidate as many of the needs of our hotel guests as we can. If you ever stop by in Peoria again make sure to get a reservation at the Wingate!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel was clean and functioning and the breakfast was okay. Staff where polite. One of the two beds was badly sagging and the pillows where sad. You could hear the other guests, but it wasn't horribly loud. In general it wasn't awful or wonderful -- just okay. There wasn't nothing to complain about, but I'll stay somewhere else next time I visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a wonderful stay. I will talk to our head of housekeeping about ordering new pillows and see what we can do about those mattresses. I will let the staff know that they are doing a good job though. We would love to see you again if you ever come back to Peoria! Hopefully your next stay will be excellent!
Travellers also viewed these Peoria hotels
Country Inn & Suites Peoria North
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie
Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Peoria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Peoria

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Peoria
Address: 7708 State Route 91, Peoria, IL 61615-8001
Region: United States > Illinois > Peoria
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Peoria
#3 Family Hotel in Peoria
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Peoria 3*
Brand new upscale hotel designed for the business traveler. Located directly off of I-474/Rt 6 and War Memorial Drive. Features free local calls, high speed internet access, hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour business and fitness centers, all inclusive with your room rate! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Peoria Hotel Peoria