“Pizza Buffet Heaven”
Review of Two25

Two25
Reserve with OpenTable
Two25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton
Description: Two25 is a polished casual restaurant located in the Mark Twain hotel of downtown Peoria. Our signature dinner entrees include a broiled New York Strip served with classic Gratin Dauphinois - a 30 layer potato gratin, a Dijon Crusted Salmon, and a rich Seafood Carbonara. Our dessert menu features choices such as delectable Chocolate Mousse topped with a Raspberry Chambord Sauce . Diners can complement their meals with our wine program - a large selection is available by the glass, flight, half bottle or bottle. Our reserve list by the bottle is sure to help you celebrate that special event. Our lunch selection includes great soups, sandwiches, and a pizza buffet with a fresh salad bar. If you wish host your next event in one of our private dining rooms please contact Seth Hanchett. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

225 is a great place for a business lunch in a casual atmosphere for lunch. Love the Pizza buffet which is always well supplied with great choices. There are both fun and traditional pizza options and they include great vegetarian choices on the pizza buffet. The salad bar is kept well stocked with many choices to build a great lunch.

1  Thank AAUmom37
There are newer reviews for Two25

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great food, and good customer service, the bartender was the best and they had excellent breakfast in the mornings.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

A customer treated me to a meal and some drinks here since I'm not from Peoria. It was awesome! Great beer selection, delicious apps (calamari and scallops), amazing steak and potatoes. I'd love to go back. One of the best meals I've ever had.

1  Thank BEN B
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We frequent Two Twenty-Five and have always been very pleased with the service and the food. We've tried the pasta, chicken, fish, steak and all have been great. I also love their Moscato wine.

The atmosphere is nice--in the summer, you can dine outside if you choose, or it is cozy inside. My favorite dish is probably the Chicken Dijon with asparagus, but like I said, everything I've tried is tasty. It's a nice option for dining downtown, and is very convenient if you're staying in the Mark Twain Hotel (it's on the first floor of it) or if you are attending Packard Plaza for an event (just a few steps across the parking lot).

The only issue can sometimes be parking if it is a busy weekend evening and the lot behind it is full. We've had luck parking for free on the street, however, just one block over.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I don't think of Peoria and fine dining at the same time, but this evening I was very happily surprised when I had dinner at Two25. My daughter, my wife and I enjoyed a wonderful meal. We started of with a double baked Brie that we shared. It was wonderful. Salads were crisp, fresh and the blue cheese was abundant. Entrees were prepared wonderfully, my wife had a dinner size plate of Prince Edward Island mussels, my daughter had boullibaise and I had shrimp and mussels with broccoli I over angel hair pasta. Not only was the food delicious, but the service was outstanding as well. I give a total thumbs up to Two25. It renews my faith in Peoria dining.

2  Thank RedsoxBruce