Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My stay was great, the only thing I regret was that I did not have more time to enjoy my experience at this hotel. I needed a location for a business meeting and got it arranged on short notice and it was very successful and the comments from my guests were all positive about the accommodations. Excellent customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you have more time to enjoy our hotel on your next visit to Peoria.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

upon our arrival the attendant behind the desk was immediately accommodating and very nice. Room was clean and the air conditioners were quieter than at other Hamptons. Sometimes they are so loud they wake me up when they turn on

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you were extremely satisified with your stay in Peoria. We look forward to serving you again when you return to Peoria.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is a newer hotel with a much larger breakfast area and exercise area than the older hotels from this chain. It's also across from the Grand Prairie open air mall which is very nice. My only complaint: the back side of the hotel has a landscape business that opens early and when they first open it could wake a light sleeper at 6am as they load equipment. After that time I didn't hear anything. Just ask for a room on the front side of the hotel and your stay will be perfect!

Stayed: July 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on our property. We take great pride in making sure our property provides a great experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been staying at your hotels for years. I am convinced that your 100% satisfaction guarantee is what makes this chain so great. By putting that out front and center your staff goes to great extremes to make sure you meet expectations by .... 100%!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your great review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here many times. The staff will always greet you coming or going. Clean rooms, easy parking and the breakfast is good. Many resturants and shopping center across the street close by. Good location close to freeways.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGMPeoria, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our property so much. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to Peoria.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had problems from start to finish with this location. Booking, rooms, and organization. It was very disappointing and frustrating for our international and domestic partners. We WILL NOT use their services again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I'm so glad I chose to stay here! The staff were awesome, helping with a smile. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean. The air conditioner was clean and blew cold all night, much to my delight. (Yes, I check the filters) As an avid coffee drinker, I was baffled that the coffee pot was located UNDER the sink, out of sight. It's on a tray with the coffees, creamer, etc, so it was easy enough to pull it out and place on the sink counter but it didn't make sense that it was under the sink because there's definitley enough room to keep it on the counter with everything else. Maybe it's to keep the appearance streamlined. I don't know. You can turn the shower head and change the stream from a regular shower to a pulsing laser of water. I found it difficult to do since I'm 5'6" and the shower head was way too high for me to easily reach. Plus, I couldn't get it to turn at all while my hands were wet. I had to change it before turning on the water and getting in the tub otherwise I was getting sprayed in the face while trying to get it to turn. If you're an unusually tall person, this is the shower for you! Those were the only "issues" I had - and they really weren't big issues. The hot tub is h.o.t.! Loved it! I will definitely stay here again, no question.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love to hear when our guests throughly enjoy their stays with. We pride ourselves on offering excellent service. Thank you for your wonderful comments.