“Unique dining experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: (309) 686-5925
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent food and wine selection. Top notch service. Some unique entries like wild boar that is awesome.

There are newer reviews for Connected

Reviewed 20 July 2014

They are trying so hard to be fancy. But the service was pushy and intrusive. The waiter kept telling me over and over to relax. He explained what everything was for as he put it on the table. "This is a fork. You can serve your dish with it." I felt like I was 3 years old. The food was a disappointment as well. My wife ordered veal. It was a large plate covered in a half inch layer of cheese with a tiny thin piece of veal under it. She scraped the cheese off and ate the mushy veal underneath. I had the sea bass, it was ok. But the deserts were atrocious. She had red velvet cheese cake. The cake potion tasted and felt like it had been in the freezer and thawed out. They tried to get cute with the creme brûlée by setting on fire in front of me. It turned into muck. No nice crunchy crust on top. Which is the most important part! I can not imagine we ever go back. Oh and the pepper grinder the size of a table leg was joke. They sprayed pepper all over the table, my lap, and some of the food.

3  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife had heard this restaurant was a great place to eat but I had no idea! Connected hits every aspect of a top-notch place. The food of course is outstanding, we have had the Sea Bass, Wild Bore and a Fillet, all the best. The service is the best I can remember anywhere. However it's the little things that really set Connected apart from other restaurants, like the Rose the bring at meals end, and the complimentary dessert with the "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate on the plate. I would compare this restaurant to any high-end place I have been and recommend Connected to anyone.

1  Thank 05V-Rod
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

With friends and we enjoyed an incredible dining experience at Connected. The Lemon Basil Martini's are refreshing. The calamari are light and not overly breaded. We all had salads, soups, or pasta to precede the meal and the mushroom salad was very surprising. For dinner, I had the sea bass and it was fabulous. The delmonico ribeye was the special and several people had that and were equally impressed. For dessert my husband and I enjoyed the flaming creme brûlée and it was light and perfect. We enjoyed lemoncello to end the meal that they prepare there. This place is a wonderful restaurant to celebrate a special occasion. It's pricey so know that ahead of time.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

After many recommendations I finally made it to Connected! It was well worth the trip. My guests from Chicago and I were impressed with personal service, enchanting atmosphere, above average food and overall pampering. We will definitely keep this destination at the top of our list when dining In Peoria.

1  Thank 001527