“Very Good Seafood Value”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #24 of 409 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is very good for a chain second restaurant. Overall service and food quality delight. There is no hint of over or under cooking. Seafood is succulent and worthy of a visit. On this visit we enjoyed an Ultimate Feast and a lobster, shrimp and scallop combo. Each item was fresh and flavorful with no hint of freezer damage. The service was first rate. It is hard to imagine a chan seafood restaurant doing any better. A great example of the brand and an excellent value.

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The five of us appreciated the prompt seating, Bri's attentive service, and the specially seasoned entrées and salads.

The blackened catfish with extra seasoning and the garden salad were especially good.

We welcomed the friendly atmosphere and comfortable seating at a round table.

Full bar. Coca-Cola products.

Handicapped accessible.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I've always loved some of the dishes at Red Lobster. I tend to always order the same two or three dishes. I've never had bad food at this location.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

excellent service and food even tho they were super busy waitress was friendly food came out quick will def go back

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Just ate at Red Lobster on Sunday. They have a new thing on the menu. Chesapeake Bay Shrimp and crab stuffed shrimp. Best thing I've had there! My new favorite. Very flavorful! The staff were very attentive, including the manager. Even though they were busy, they were pretty quick at getting our food and gave us more than enough biscuits. We had 2 bags to take home. One of my favorite places to eat. I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Definately a place to check out if you are in the area.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!