“I loved it and will stay again...”

Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The rooms were very cozy with small kitchnette. It also has dishwasher, microwave, utensils etc. The hotel has indoor swimming pool, small gym and and a hot water whirpool. It also has small outdoor basketball court for children and a barbecue. Pool was good and used it regularly during my stay. The hotel has a complimentry shuttle service within 3 miles of the hotel.

There was nothing in particular which I didn't like. It was excellent value for money and would definately stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank madmax1976

Reviewed 18 February 2011

Every year we go to Peoria for the IMEA Festival and stay at Staybridge Suites across from the Civic Center. They have always accomodated our needs as well as our wishes. The breakfast is usually very good and during the week they offer a snack bar during happy hour. The dinette in the rooms is great. I have not had any problems with anything (except maybe a can opener - not a big enough deal to worry about though) since staying there. It is clean, the staff are curteous, and everthing is accomodating. They have a little in-house shop for the necessities as well as the snacks and other goodies. The business area is also very well maintained. The wireless network is in good shape as well.

When I return every year, the manager always asks how I am doing and even though I have brought my daughter only once, she is caring evough to ask how she is doing as well. This past January, I walked in and she recognized me, greeted me, and was extremely welcoming to me and my colleagues. I would certainly recommend the Hotel/Suites anytime you go to Peoria.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank MusicTeacher78
Reviewed 2 February 2011

Hadn't stayed in Peoria before. My secretary booked Staybridge based on the pictures on the website. I took a bit of a chance, bit it turned out very well. Have stayed here now for 9 weeks.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff_Taylor56
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Great business hotel. Outstanding staff and location. I've stayed at all the downtown hotels, this one is by far the best.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank horns28
Reviewed 20 January 2011

can't beat the service, price ,convenience to all venues. CAT people convenience... its perfect, close to training center, sports fans.... across from Civic Center, healthcare..... lodging 5 blocks from three major fantastic facilities. I've stayed there every time I'm in Peoria and have never been disappointed.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Exectg
Reviewed 18 January 2011

I stayed at this hotel because it was walking distance to the Civic Center. Well, the front desk women was EXTREMELY rude to not only me but other people that were waiting in line in front of me. I was looking for the pool asked her, she screamed at me "through the double doors!!!!!!" Hot breakfast on weekends is 7:30, not 6:30 as stated which was annoying because we had to eat before that. The thing that was most upsetting, is that the walls are paper thin. Of coarse the people next to me were partying, running down the halls, making tons of noise well past 11pm. I called front desk, same rude women said sorry you can feel free to knock on their door! My god, isn't that what management is for??!! For 178.00 per night, I have to say NOT worth any penny of it. I think it was my worst hotel experience and will NEVER EVER stay at this place again. Rooms were somewhat clean ( mainly dusty).

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank cowboy32
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I was surprised about te kitchen in the room, it had everything: plates, pans, forks knives etc. It was very quiet and clean. The decoration could use an update especially the TV. The breakfast was veryyyy good and they also had special dinners on certain days which was nice. They have a corner full of frozen foods and snakes and personal essentials which is always open 24/7 conveniat if u need food on the run!!!!! The business center is even better with printer, coperies, envelopes, computers and free internet open 24/7 pretty awesome!!! Don't forget to grab their shuttle service which is useful!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Mark Twain Hotel
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Hampton Inn and Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie
Holiday Inn & Suites Peoria at Grand Prairie

Been to Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown? Share your experiences!