Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown
Hotels.com
US$107
US$98
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$151
US$137
US$124
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbreakfast pizzacivic centerfree laundryfront deskwe stayed in a two bedroomfree sodabedroom doorbus stopextended stay hotelstocked with dishesmon wedmonth staywine and beerin townliving roomsitting areadrive home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great location, free parking, excellent breakfast and a light meal at dinner all included in price. I only stayed one night but I chose it for location and all other downtown hotels are under remodel or higher price.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon L
peoriagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hey Jon - thanks for the review - we pride ourselves on being a great value. Complimentary breakfast, internet, laundry, and a light dinner - all make Staybridge Suites Peoria the best place to stay downtown! Hope to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Very quiet, close to the riverfront. Clean and good size room. Comfortable bed. First time at a Staybridge on the suggestion from the Priority Club site. Perhaps just a little higher standard than Holiday Inn Express

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aussiepol65

Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback about your recent visit to Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown. We're so glad your stay was nice and quiet - and close to your Riverfront destination!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I'll preface this review by stating that usually I stay at Holiday Inn Express but due to an opportunity to stay across the street from the Peoria Civic Center while attending a concert, I decided to give this brand of the IHG family a try. I'm glad I did. From what I've read, this brand is geared more toward business travelers or guests staying multiple days so I wasn't sure what to expect but from the moment I walked in the door and was greeted by the staff, I knew it would be pleasant.

I was first greeted and thanked for being a IHG Rewards Club member and given a swag bag (big kudos for the Hershey Chocolate Bar) I was advised that our check in might be slightly delayed because a mass booking / checkout of a sports team was slowing the housekeeping staff down so the front desk staff decided to "get the ball rolling" and complete my check in and suggested we wait in the lounge and enjoy some complimentary beverages. The hotel has a sign at the front desk that says, "Sorry, NO Parties" which I found amusing and liked since it puts potential partygoers on notice straight away. It couldn't have been more than 15 minutes later and our room was ready. I had reserved a queen bed room and upon entering, it looked more like a mini apartment than a regular hotel room. There was a full size refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishes and cabinets.....How Cool !!

The room was clean and had a pleasant smell to it. It was probably a bit smaller than the standard hotel room but it worked for us and I think if circumstances required a longer stay, it'd be a nice place away from home. The noise level(s) didn't seem to be a factor, but in all honesty, after we got back from the concert, I couldn't hear a lot. ( Keith Urban rocked the house )

Location, location, location is what this place is all about if you're attending ANYTHING at the Peoria Civic Center. It's literally *right across the street*. I didn't even wear a jacket on a cold night because it was that close of a walk. Superb location. Plenty of free parking, which itself is a money saver considering the venue doesn't have a great deal of onsite parking and you'll need to rely on adjacent business lots that charge around $10 for parking.

The breakfast was very nice with a waffle maker, plenty of fruit and other items. Your standard IHG brand fare. The Wi-Fi signal seemed strong throughout the hotel which is something that varies a lot in many IHG locations.

I normally don't give an excellent rating, especially to first time hotels but in this case, the Staybridge in Peoria did everything right and with little effort.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrettifan
peoriagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Andrettifan -
Thanks for giving us a shot - we are definitely the best place to stay when you're going to the Peoria Civic Center. Some of the amenitites that make us a great extended stay property are what make us a pleasant surprise for short term travelers as well. If you happen to stay Tuesday throughThursday nights, you can add a complimentary Social with beer, wine, soda and a light dinner to that list of surprises :)
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My friend and I stayed at this hotel this past weekend as we were in town for a concert at the Peoria Civic Center. The hotel was right across the street and it was perfect! I was very pleasantly surprised that my reservation had been upgraded to the two bedroom/bathroom suite-what a treat for us! The room was quite large with the bedrooms on opposite sides of the middle living space. The staff were nice as well. This is a hotel I would go back to if every in town again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patti P
peoriagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Patti - So glad you enjoyed your upgrade to a two bedroom suite, and the Keith Urban concert.....we heard it was great!!! We're happy to provide a casual, residential feel in a convenient downtown location. Hope to see you again for the next concert!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This location is just about like all Staybridge Suites- good service, clean, plenty to offer as far as breakfast, appetizers on weeknight evenings, etc. It's definitely a lot louder than I would prefer here in the room tonight but that's only due to the people making all of the racket, not the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tc3399
peoriagm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

No complaints....that's our minimum goal! Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about your recent visit to Staybridge Suites Peoria - we appreciate your understanding that it can be difficult to ensure all guests are enjoying their stay at the same noise level :)
And, it sounds like ours is not the first Staybridge for you - thanks for supporting the brand!!!!