SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake
US$58
US$54
US$125
US$116
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$150
US$116
US$163
US$151
All reviewsfront deskspring hilleasy access to interstatestrip malloatmealconference roomrestaurants and shopsbreakfast attendantwould stay here againbaseball tournamentin townaccommodating staffneeded a place to stayrooms are largechoose this hotelfree breakfasthotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The lobby is clean, inviting with the breakfast area right off of it. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better than many of the included breakfasts. The room was clean and big enough for a couple. Good water pressure in the shower. The bed was very comfortable. The location is convenient to I-74.

My complaints are related to the room itself. There is a pinging sound coming from the storage/electronics room across the hall from room 201. It goes off every minute. You hear it in the sofa area, but not in bed. The hot water in the sink is tepid at best UNLESS you've run the shower first. Lastly, the coffee pot didn't work. They brought a new one and left the broken one. Odd.

Still, I will stay here again when visiting relatives in this area. The staff and facilities are above average.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnsonevv
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Hello,

I was very pleased that you enjoyed our cleanliness, hot breakfast, and friendly staff at our hotel. I apologize for the noise coming from the storage room and have asked our maintenance team to address it. Likewise, I am glad we were able to resolve the issue with the coffee machine but am also puzzled why the broken machine was not taken from the room. I will investigate to ensure this is corrected. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to you joining us again in the future!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed one night this week on business. Have stayed here before and always like this location. Close to restaurants, mall, right of the interstate. Good free breakfast and business center. I've never had a problem here.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank You for taking the time to review us! I'm glad you enjoyed our excellent location, tasty breakfast, and business center. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed this weekend for a girls shopping trip. The room was in a quiet area on the 5th floor which is a very LONG trek to the ice machine which is on the first floor. The room was very spacious mostly clean the coffee pot was covered in dust. The internet worked well. The only real negative was the mattress. The mattress was so hard and uncomfortable that I have had back spasms for the past two days. I think at least the room I was in could use new mattresses. However, everyone was friendly and I would stay again but I would preview the room mattress before committing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the quiet-nature of your stay! I apologize for the 5th floor ice machine being temporary out of order. You must have visited us when we were retiling the area around the ice machines on each floor; however, you'll be happy to know that this project has been completed and the ice machines are once again available on each floor. Likewise, I'm sorry to hear that the mattress was uncomfortable for you. It is an unusual comment for us as I have not heard of any other comments about our mattresses, but if you do have the time please call the hotel to advise us as to which room had the issue so we can further investigate. Additionally, if you did want to see the mattress prior to your next visit, we would be happy to accommodate this request. Lastly, I wanted to thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We recently stayed here to attend a Cross country meet at a local park. The hotel was full with several High School teams and lots of supportive families and the service was great. All of the associates were polite and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean and towels were plentiful and fluffy. Internet was complementary and this is important! The location is not downtown but near a mall and restaurants are also close. Recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review us and for recommending us! I'm glad the Cross Country team had a great experience. Likewise, thanks for recognizing our polite and helpful team. We hope the team makes it to the meet next year and gets to join us again!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had our wedding group stay here and it was fannnnntastic!! It was awesome to have breakfast available for the morning while we were getting ready. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating! There was even a lady walking around picking up breakfast plates if you were done!!

Friday night, we rented one of the ballrooms for our rehearsal dinner....again, extremely welcoming of our visitors and caterers as well!!

The only "problem" (if you want to call it that) was the sinks seemed to only have an off and full blast setting...nothing in between....so getting ready for the wedding, we had to be careful not to splash water over important items on the counter. Not a big deal....and thankful that it was a fantastic experience!!!

It was the best weekend of our life! Thanks again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank amanda s
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for highlighting our phenomenal staff! We have a great team and I'm glad the wedding group had a blast at our property. I'm not sure what was causing the issue with the water, but I will check with our maintenance department to see how we can fix this. Thanks again for experiencing our hotel and for sharing your praise!