“Enjoyed my stay!”

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is clean and tastefully decorated. The guestroom is great for working, it has airport shuttle service, and it is located next to a shopping center with several restaurants. You can find a more detailed review in my blog: iristina.blogspot .com

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hello Iris T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to recognize our hotel. I did take a look at your blog and wanted to thank you for your very thorough review. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great check-in experience, and generally very helpful staff made up for the slight flaws in the room. The overall design of the lobby and rooms is very stylish and up to date. But the room also suffered from some common Marriott problems; a noisy air conditioner, a weak shower, and a lame coffee service.

I was only in town for one night on business, so I didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel except to sleep and shower, so the noise and poor shower experience probably affected me more than most. I've stayed in better SpringHill Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nick R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Sylvella,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Im glad you had a great experience with our staff. they take great pride in hearing remarks such as that. I am sorry to hear about the issues regarding your room. We will most certainly follow up to ensure this is resolved immediately. We just recently finished a full renovation of the property so we are very glad you enjoyed the result of it in regards to design. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback to us and we look forward to welcoming you to Peoria again in your future travels!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The room was beautiful. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was yummy. The location is great. I stay here every time I go to Peoria because I just love this hotel and I recommend it to anyone I know that's going to the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Hi Susan H,

Thanks for commenting on our beautiful rooms, friendly staff, yummy breakfast, and great location. We're happy to be your "go to" home in Peoria and look forward to you joining us again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

joe was the best hotel employee i have ever encountered! i am a flight attendant and i stay all over the world in hotels ...he assisted me in my endeavors more than any hotel employee ever has....i would not have been able to succeed in designing business cards without joes expertice in computer use...please know that this employee is exceptional!

1  Thank cydney s

Hello Cydney S,

I was very proud to read your review. You are correct that Joe is an extraordinary team member and we're lucky to have him with us. It's not often our Night Auditors get recognized, but be sure that your words of praise were shared with Joe and our whole team here! Thanks for reviewing your experience with us.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My son and I stayed there last week. He enjoyed the pool and I the hot tub. The morning breakfast was fine. We found the staff to be friendly, our room was clean and the Internet strength was good.
I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

Hello PamB5002014,

I was thrilled to see that you and your son had a very enjoyable time with us! It sounds like the pool and hot tub was a big hit. We look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My favorite hotel in the Peoria area - shopping near by, great restaurants, easy access and the staff if always wonderful. I have stayed here numerous times for the past 10+ years (ever since it became a Marriott property) and have never been disappointed.

Dear Jan61254,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us! It means a lot to hear such glowing words from one of our loyal guests. Our goal is to make each stay an unique and memorable experience for each of our guests and your review proves that we are providing just that! Thank you again and we are all very much looking forward to you coming back to the Peoria area!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My family and I spent this past weekend at the hotel. Everyone of the staff we came in contact with was pleasant and helpful, the rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel is close to a lot of restaurants. Our kids enjoyed the pool and I was able to keep up my exercise routine as the gym is nicely equipped.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Andrew S, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Peoria Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Hello Myclemail,

I'm happy to hear about your recent "superb" experience! We try to build a strong, friendly team able to exceed your expectations and it sounds like our staff worked to ensure you had an excellent time with us! I'm glad you found our location to a lot of restaurants helpful, that the kids loved the pool, and that you were able to get your exercise routine completed in our fitness room. We hope we get to see the family on your next trip in the area!

Guest Experience Manger