“Very nice!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The staff greeted my wife and I like their most important visitors and really made us feel welcome!

Hot beverages, cookies and popcorn were available for guests in the lobby. Our room was clean and comfortable.

The people and the property represent Peoria in a positive way which helps make our memory of the city a positive one.

I will stay here when visiting Peoria!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We're from Peoria and don't normally use the local motels, but we needed a place to stay during a move. What a pleasant experience! The property is clean, well maintained, and staffed by friendly, competent people. Another reviewer was right when they said it is silent at night (good construction). The breakfast is more than adequate and the property is next door to the Kroger (grocery) and Panera (restaurant/bakery).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at the AmericInn in Peoria recently. I am disabled and in a wheelchair with limited movement but I can get around on my own. Their handicapped rooms were booked so we took a regular room. The only difference is the shower is more accommodating for me but otherwise it was the only issue I had with my disability. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to accommodate a few special requests. I had some friends over that I hadn't seen in years and we had a nice time in the lobby and we ordered pizza from a near by place and had fun. The pool is small but clean and plenty warm enough. The location is great. Close to main roads and highways. its also in the outer parking lot of a Kroger and a CVS. I was even able to get to Kroger alone in my wheelchair! we did request an extra hour for a late checkout but they refused. Its hard for my husband to get everyone fed and packed out the door on time so that little extra would have made the stay perfect. We are going back next week and are staying at the same place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jachooz
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our group of 10 needed a place to stay at the beginning of our vacation and then again at the end. This hotel was able to accommodate us at a very reasonable price. With tax it was only $111 per night per room. We booked 5 rooms for both nights. On our first night one of the room's air conditioning wasn't working and they immediately moved that couple to an upgraded room. They also let us use the Hospitality Room for the 10 of us to hang out in. Check in and check out was a breeze and the breakfast was good. During our second night the desk clerk even made us a fresh batch of popcorn just for us! I will stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our vacation to watch the Peoria Chiefs play. Awesome staff, breakfast is one of the best we've seen, but above all it was very clean and the beds are great. The hotel is silent at night. Great price for a great hotel. Hopefully they'll expand down into Texas.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Americ Inn in Peoria, IL was truly a home away from home. Everyone was warm and friendly. The staff was always willing to go the extra mile for you. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Melissa and Melissa's sister were really great. Since we were there for a baseball tournament they made sure that no one was running around or being rude. The only one I didn't like too much was the younger girl with brown hair she was really rude at times. Other than that it was great. We stay at the hotel every year!

• Stayed: May 2014