All reviewsfull size refrigeratorpots and panseasy accessnight stayfront desk clerkpeoria areakitchenettepropsryantoasterbugs
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a family vacation recently to Illinois. We were not happy with the quality of the room and were not comfortable. The tub fixture leaked and the kitchen drain did not work properly. The hallway to our room had trash items which remained there for the 24 hour period we were there. I will say the hotel staff were polite and when we checked out they did make up a repair order for the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

James, thank you for our choosing us for your family vacation. Although you liked our courteous associates, we apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues you encountered in your room. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process, and for that we truly regret. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated moving forward. Please give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It smelled like an assisted living facility when I first walked in. But other than that it was very pleasant. Staff was very friendly and courteous. I would stay there again and let friends know that it's I good place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Darla, thank your review. We are glad to read you liked our friendly service and that your overall stay was satisfactory. That being said, I am sorry for the odor issue you experienced. We have asked our housekeeping staff to make sure our property receives a deep clean to remove the smell. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

basic hotel nothing fancy good for a one night stay. girl behind the desk was very helpfull. room was clean little bit old hotel only a donut and coffee in the morning not bad no problems more of those cheap hotels arround the corner.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had an overall nice stay and liked the service provided by one of our front desk associates. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I am a traveling nurse and decided to stay in extended stay because they had a fridge and cook top. I stayed there twice. The first stay my fridge was broken and I had to pack up all of my belongings and move rooms. My second stay was the worst. I walked in to the room and it smelled like cigarettes, there were no towels in the bathroom, and only one in the kitchen area. I got in late and just wanted to get to bed for work in the morning. The front desk then told me that the whole hotel was out of clean towels for the night, then continued to watch netflix on her computer. I complained to the manager the next day after work, who was kind enough to hear my complaint and said she would comp my stay for that night. The next night I found dog urine and dog food all over my floor. I asked to please switch rooms and have my stay comped for another night. I had to call the manager after receiving my bill because I was charged the full amount. I will never return to extended stay american and I advise you do not either.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Marissa,
We have enjoyed having you as our guest and apologize for the issues you experienced on this most recent visit. As you have experienced in the past, we work hard to provide our guests with clean, fresh and comfortable accommodates which include a fully equipped kitchen suite. We always want our guests to alert us to an issue which is causing a negative impact to their satisfaction and we appreciate that you gave us an opportunity to make necessary corrections. We want to make this right and regain your trust and confidence in our hotel, please talk with Danielle at the hotel and I am sure she can make this right for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention in this forum.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Room not clean. Not like any other extended stay. Very disappointed. Would not stay here again. The other extended stays had coffee pots, hair dryers in room. I called regarding coffee pot, I was told they provide coffee in the lobby! Room VERY dirty!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Please accept our apologies regarding your unpleasant experience at our hotel. Our number one goal is to ensure each of our guests has a wonderful experience, and we are sorry we fell short in your case. Your feedback is very important, and we hope we will have another occasion to provide you with outstanding service should your travels bring you this way in future.