“Good Italian Food!”

Ranked #6 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has a nice ambiance with great food and service! There were a lot of food choices on the menu. The Grilled Turkey & Avocado Panini with homemade potato chips was delicious. The Florentine Spinach Soup was great. The Chicken Canneloni could use more seasoning so I have to say that it was just average in taste. Our server, Sammy, was so attentive and was very good. Overall, I can highly recommend Biaggi's!

1  Thank yokohamamama

Reviewed 30 May 2014

When I want to take my lady to an intimate and memorable Italian restaurant, I take her to Biaggi's! My 'Lady', my better half of 35 years, is Italian and says that Biaggi's is truly authentic! The service, food quality and ambiance are impeccable!

1  Thank Brad A
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was a wonderful meal! From the wine and appetizers to dessert! I had never had black pasta before and it was wonderful! The food was tasty and the service was great! Loved their black current tea and even bought a box from them. My daughter was full and took most of her meal home and our waiter was kind enough to even box her up some fresh bread and the olive oil and Parmesan dip. We will definitely go here again next time we are in the area.

1  Thank LAR1961
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My red hat group of 8 went for lunch. The busy parking lot was awkward to negotiate but the food and service made it worthwhile. The soups are fantastic. The service was quick but did not rush us in any way. When the room was filled it got very noisy. We will likely go there again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Reminds me of an Olive Garden Chain. The food was very good, and very large portions. The service was very friendly and they did a great job of clearing the tables, answering questions and delivering the food all at the same time for our large party of 9. I had the chicken marsala and it had a lot of flavorful mushrooms. Far more food than I could eat. Everything is alacarte but we ordered a side salad. It was large enough that three of us had some. Very nice selection of appetizers of which we shared 3 different one. Overall it was a very pleasant dining experience.

1  Thank travelqueen10151