“An absolutely awesome experience”

Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Manhattan, Illinois
“An absolutely awesome experience”
Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

Thirty-Thirty is simply an amazing place. The coffee and tea are fantastic. It makes Starbucks look like a joke (and I love Starbucks). The different black coffees are loaded with flavor. And if you get lattes, they will make shapes in your drink with the whipped cream.

Which leads me to my next point: the baristas are awesome. All of them are super friendly and helpful. Many times, I will tell them to order me what they recommend, and then have a solid 5-minute conversation with them until another customer arrives.

This place is heaven for a college student. It is never too loud, and the tables are huge and will easily fit your books and laptop.

This place is slightly more expensive than Starbucks, but well worth it! Plus, you're supporting a local business! Give them a try; you won't regret it.

Chicago, IL
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

I was in Peoria for work and am so glad I discovered this place. I miss the hipster coffee shops of my old Chicago neighborhood now that I live in central Illinois. I will definitely return. The girl behind the counter was super friendly as was the barista. I had three croissants - red pepper and feta, plain with homemade jam, and chocolate almond butter - and loved them all!

Peoria, Illinois
“Best Coffee in Town!”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

The focus on quality and service is evident in this locally owned shop that has only been in existence a little over a year! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. A wide variety of freshly ground and brewed coffees are offered, and teas as well. Both sweet and savory pastries are fresh, decadent and replenished as needed. Thirty-thirty is located downtown, in an older, remodeled building, offering WiFi to its patrons, in an open but quiet space.

1 Thank Lucy N