“Sweet local place”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Peoria, Illinois
“Sweet local place”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am not a coffee drinker but when I'm downtown I like to stop at Thirty-Thirty for a caffeine-free drink and perhaps a pastry. The building is charming, the baristas are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, altogether a lovely place to spend some time or grab a drink. A local gem for sure!

• Visited July 2013

Peoria, Illinois
“LOVE their coffee!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Thirty-Thirty has some of the best coffee I have ever had. The only local coffee shop that has topped it was the Carmel Brewing Company out in Carmel, CA.

I love the atmosphere and it's a great place to meet friends and catch up over some coffee and a treat. I only wish it was closer to me, as I live on the North end of town. I'd be there weekly!

Visited October 2013
“Lovely Local Coffee Shop!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Fantastic locally-owned coffee shop with a great vintage feel. Perfect place to sit with friends and great conversation. The building is refurbished and provides a wonderful atmosphere. Oh, and the coffee is wonderful!

• Visited April 2014
“I love to study and drink their great teas!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I know they are really proud of their coffee, but I love their teas and it is so cool that they offer re-brews.

• Visited April 2014
Australia
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Though I am not a coffee drinker, I can appreciate Thirty-Thirty's appeal. The ambiance is exactly what you want in a coffee shop: natural light, positive vibe, plenty of customers socialising and interesting/historic decor. I bought a bag of their famous espresso beans for my wife, the coffee aficionado of the family, and she will give me the final verdict.
Until then, four stars for Thirty-Thirty and thanks for bringing your game to downtown Peoria. It is one hip place now.

Visited May 2013