“Great garlic pizza”
Review of Rizzi's Downtown - CLOSED

Rizzi's Downtown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 March 2014

pizza is my favorite. They have a buffet downtown location that is cheap and satisfying. Not to much on it.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

i had carryout and everything was well packaged and the order was correct food was very good and would go again

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on our first anniversary. We had come to Rizzi's on our wedding night so he wanted to surprise me. The staff had helped him plan in advance, allowing him to pick the same spot we had sat in the previous year and even coordinated the same server. The food was delicious, always is, our service was wonderful and the ambiance was so romantic. A complimentary dessert made the perfect end to an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was our first time to visit Peoria and we were a bit concerned that not much was open the night we got into town, but we did find Rizzi's open. We ordered appetizers and 2 of the 4 were cold, almost as if they'd been warmed in a microwave. We won't be going back again if we return to Peoria.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I love this place. Usually not very crowded and pretty easy to get in. Has a very good selection of wines. I believe that the pasta is home made and they have a very good selection of steaks and other items. Prices are very reasonable and much better than the trendy chain joints across the river. Given a choice between those and here, I'm coming here.