“Great place to celebrate birthday”
Review of Table 19

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison
Description: Offering deceptively simple modern American cooking in the heart of Peoria. Using local, farm-raised products, you will enjoy recognizable entrée salads, shareable appetizers and simple chef crafted entrees incorporating local and seasonal produce.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Took my sister for her birthday and we both really enjoyed Table 19 and will go back.
We ordered a New Zealand wine which was crisp and just right for summer. Shared an appetizer of feta mousse. Very tasty and got our tastes buds ready for our entree.
We both had the scallops over a bed of mushroom risotto. They were medium sized scallops which sometimes can be a little gritty, but they were cooked to perfection and no grit at all.
We should have shared a desert, but we wanted to try a couple of different things. Both the mascarpone cheese cake an the glissande were just right to end our meal.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé went for dinner for my birthday. The decor is nice as are the items are on the menu, that's were it begins to fall apart. I ordered a ny strip steak and my soon to be wife the chicken. The steak was poor at best (think Applebee's) and the chicken was very dry. Typically I wouldn't balk at this too much but the prices they are charging are ridiculous for this. 80 for the 2 of us with one beer each, I will not be back again.

2  Thank Tom E
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Made to order omelets, an array of sides, cereals, pastries and fruits ensured there was something for everyone.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

It's inside a Marriott but the service made the experience feel more homey than a straight-up business place. The food was great. I ordered the fillet with chef's special spiced rub, with their famous crispy brussels sprout. Worth a try.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Table 19 is a wonderful place to dine. I have eaten here several times, from breakfast to lunch to dinner, and everything is always delicious. The staff is especially helpful when planning a large gathering. The service that the manager, Selena, provided in helping me plan my church gathering was priceless. Everyone in my party raved about the food, the service and the atmosphere. From the time I began the process throughout the gathering, she was right there assuring me that I could call her any time, as often as I needed to, in order to make sure my event was a hit.