“Great pedicure!”

Add it.
Five Senses Spa and Salon
Ranked #4 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Peoria
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I recently had a pedicure at Five Senses. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left I was treated courteously and efficiently. My nail tech, Tasha, has helped me with 2 pedicures in the past and her work is top notch. She seems to take great pride in providing an excellent service. The atmosphere was relaxing and the pedicure was fear free (no worrying about what sharp tools were going to slice my calluses). I paid $45 for the elemental pedicure, which I believe is a great price for a pedicure plus a hot towel treatment, walnut exfoliating scrub, and foot massage. My toes look great! I highly recommend Tasha and Five Senses!

3  Thank speckleroll

Reviewed 5 March 2014

So very disappointed! We were from out of town and google searched spas for my daughter and I to have pedi mani done on Saturday March 1 2014. Website advertised walk in accepted. We walked in at around 1:00pm and we were told they only had one opening which we understood we didn't have an appointment. So I specifically told the two ladies at the front desk that we were from out of town and if they could tell us another salon close by to go too. They looked at each other and one young lady said no we don't know of anywhere. Well here is my complaint. The mall is right across the road and these ladies live in peoria and don't tell me they didn't know there was a salon in that mall and right where it was located. Just being polite they could have told us since they could not take us. We had to go back out and google another salon that was at the mall then google the directory for the mall since it is a mall that is not inclosed and it was 20 degrees outside so then we knew where to park. I will never go to a 5 Sense Salon and will put this review anywhere and to anyone I can. If that is how there employees are I surely don't want them touching me, or anyone I know. Poor customer service- rude.

3  Thank Chrissy9825
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I attended Five Senses Spa & Salon today for a 90 minute deep tissue massage while visiting my parents from Dallas only to receive the worst massage experience of my life. The poor experience started when I was in the "relaxation room" to the loud machine-like whirling of a chocolate fountain that promptly catalyzed a headache just prior to my massage. Once in the massage my masseuse, Darcy, was unable to ever reach the pressure I have had on every other massage. She went on to quickly ignore two of the three areas I specifically asked her to address, my gastrocnemius and it bands, while also leaving hot towels on me to the point they were frigid. Somewhere in this fiasco she also let her phone ring and the music die. Now an hour and change in to the massage she told me she had to leave due to being ill and let me sit for 10 minutes while I awaited another masseuse to finish who never introduced herself to me; although this massage was better quality it was rushed to finish within the 90 minutes. This was an absolutely miserable experience, one I'm surprised I actually paid for and I feel you should know as well prior to spending your $120 and tip. Now that I think about it, I can't believe I tipped.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I recently had a terrible customer service experience at this spa. My sister, myself, and mother made reservations a month before we would all be home together for the holidays and arrived for our appt to find out that our reservation had been lost. The girls at the desk acknowledged they had a computer glitch and had lost about 4 days worth of reservations without knowing how to contact these people to let them know, and still they had no plan in place to compensate for their error. Unfortunately, they were also fully booked and therefore could not help us. Their only solution was to book another day (however two of us were from out of state), or to come back an hour and a half later to have pedicures (however we had originally booked massages and pedicures). When asked if these would be done at a discount, the manager told us they would not. So, for losing our reservations----we were offered a chance to have half of the services we had made reservations for done at FULL PRICE and later in the day. NO THANKS!!! I will certainly not be giving them my business and would hope you know to do the same!