“Fresh food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #158 of 412 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We decided to go here for lunch and it was a pain to find a parking spot. We didn't wait long in line but we had to find a seat. The food is good but I recommend not stopping here at 12:00 and waiting until 12:30 or before noon. We left full and for all of the inconveniences we would be coming back

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I came in and was served by a young woman named Elisha who I felt was projecting either her loathing of working the register at Panera's or her bad day upon me. When I came to the register rather than any greeting she simply stared at me ... very awkward. The silent treatment continued throughout as I had to depend upon body language to determine where we were at in the transaction process. We got through the order, but it was very uncomfortable and had I not been meeting someone there I would have left. After placing the order, I was again afforded no words but silence. I facetiously told her to "have a nice day" before moving off.
Regardless, I want to note that I don't expect someone to bend over backwards or do anything special when taking my order. However, I also do not expect to feel like I am burdening them by giving them my money so I can receive some mediocre chain restaurant food. In short, I expect to be treated as a human being. If this young woman and the disheveled state of the restaurant is what I can expect from this Panera's, I'll ensure I save my hard earned money for a restaurant that gives a bit more effort and doesn't alienate me in the process of quickly obtaining my order so I can quit bothering them with the hassle of engaging with the consumer.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

OK food but costly for what you get and you must bus your own table.I will still go back,Just not as often

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!