“Road trip stop.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar Scene
Texarkana, Texas
“Road trip stop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went here for the first time this month. I've driven past the place for years. Not sure when it opened as I was out of the US. It is a quaint and interesting place to stop. If you aren't a veteran or a biker this is probably not the place for you. No problems and all seem to be welcome but just the décor and atmosphere tend to appeal to those demographics. Since I am both, I felt right at home. Good cold beer of several varieties and pizza and a few other foods on the menu. I opted for the pizza and beer. I was not disappointed in either. I wouldn't be afraid to take a family there by any stretch but just not the place many families would enjoy if they weren't a bit used to the culture of the aforementioned groups. I applied my usual test and the results are that I will stop again soon on another ride. Kind of feels at home for me. Happy customer here.

• Visited April 2014