“Good food. Nice atmosphere. ”
Review of One World Cafe

One World Cafe
Ranked #2 of 394 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eclectic, locally owned restaurant, featuring a unique menu with options for vegans to carnivores.
“Good food. Nice atmosphere. ”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Staff is attentive, food is fresh and atmosphere is trendy/casual. Enjoyed the herbivore wrap and the roasted veges were delicious.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Worth the walk”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We read the reviews and walked all the way up to the cafe from the riverfront. A warm welcoming place with great menus to choose from. Try the scrambled stuff!

Visited June 2014
Peoria IL
“Requires a long lunch break”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Arrived at 11:45am and had to wait to be seated. There were open tables all around. Our party of 3 ordered a salad and 2 sandwiches. It took 20 mins for meals to arrive and they never brought the bread that came with the salad. Food is tasty but nothing special for the price. Cannot eat here if you only have an hour for your lunch break.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mcca2
Fort Worth, Texas
“Interesting”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I went to One World while my cousin was at work. I was greeted and seated very quickly. I'm a vegan and everything on the menu looked great. I had the Herbivorian as a wrap with the roasted vegetables. I ate the roasted vegetables first because I had a question and the waitress was busy. The vegetables were roasted and seasoned to perfection. I got my question answered and I dug into my wrap. It was very good the hummus took it to the next level. I doubt I will return to Peoria again, but if I do I will definitely stop here. Everyone one, local, traveling through or tourist, need to visit this establishment.

• Visited June 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Great Food and Always Fun”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have enjoyed the One World breakfast and dinner's and will always go back. This place is a classic in Peoria and always provides great food. I was disappointed in their falafel on the last trip - it was overly spicy and overcooked.

Besides that experience the food is usually great. There is nothing on the menu that I have tried that I will not have again. On Thursdays they do a half off bottle of wine that is also a great deal. They usually always have a special that is great.

• Visited April 2014

Been to One World Cafe? Share your experiences!