“Excellent and eclectic!”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eclectic, locally owned restaurant, featuring a unique menu with options for vegans to carnivores.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Welcoming, eclectic cafe with diverse menu and clientele. Delicious hummus and veggie appetizer. My daughter had "the best piece of chocolate cake ever" that I believe stood 4 stories high. Right across from Bradley University. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stopped by in the late afternoon when it was not busy and what a gem!! Both of us need gluten free and this is the place to go. The wait staff knew what we were talking about, and the menu states that gluten free bread is available for all sandwiches, and gluten free pizza crust for ANY pizza! Wonderful!! My friend had fish tacos, which the cook specially prepared so that it would be as gluten free as possible, with corn tortillas. I had one of the pizzas, and it was easily the best gluten free pizza I have ever had -in the state of Illinois anyway.
The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable enough. I will definitely eat at One World Cafe the next time I am in the area!

1  Thank wrktravelr
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I had lunch there today in celebration of our 49th wedding anniversary. The fish tacos and the Sante Fe chicken wrap were delicious! The chips and salsa were outstanding! Only downside was the noise from people talking, but it was very busy right around noon. We will definitely return, but later after the lunch crowd has dispersed.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

A must try in Peoria! Excellent food! We loved it all! In our group we tried the nachos, the Cuban sandwich, the BBQ chicken pizza, the "one hell of a burger", and the garden burger and bistro salad. Everyone loved their food. The chocolate cake (gigantic colossal) was also amazing!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've eaten several time at One World while visiting Peoria and I'm never disappointed! Their menu has many unique items. It's close to Bradley University and has always been busy when I have dined there. My absolute favorite is the BISTRO salad; it has a strawberry dressing that is to die for! ($13.00) Another favorite, is the Cuban pork sandwich that is so tender and tasty it melts in your mouth. Their pizza is delish as well! (Both items under $15.00). They have a large menu food and beverage menu with something for most anyone. The serving staff is very friendly and efficient. I've always had good service and my food came to me hot and fresh.
Their desserts are a taste and visual experience that you will really enjoy too! They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes in the evening it can get quite busy so go early to avoid a wait. Parking can be a tad annoying because you have to either street park or park in the lot behind the restaurant. If you want a unique and tasty meal, visit One World in Peoria.