“Worst experiece ever!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Peoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We recently spent two nights at this location and found the room to be average, clean and accommodating. The continental breakfast was pretty sub-par and we ended up paying to eat elsewhere the second morning of our stay. The front desk staff, however, especially the night manager, Matt, was particularly friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The rooms are very cramped, however the King Size is very nice if you are traveling as a couple. Sk...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Leechburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with this suite. We were traveling from Pittsburgh, PA, to Omaha, NE, and decided to spend the night in Peoria. While on the road, I called the 800 number listed and spoke to a reservationist. I was quoted a price for 3 adults, 1 room with 2 double beds. I then asked for a senior citizen rate. Imagine my surprise when he quoted me a higher price for that, explaining that the hotel "only had 1 room available at that rate with 2 queen beds." So much for a senior citizen discount! Of course, I reserved at the quoted lesser rate with 2 double beds. Upon arriving at Baymont, I expressed my confusion about what I was told. Front desk supervisor Samantha was very open and frank about this, saying the reservationist was trying to upcharge me. Ravi, the general manager, was there and heard my story. He advised Samantha to give us, what turned out to be, a wonderful suite (apartment like with 2 rooms, 1 with a king-sized bed, the other with 1 double bed, 2 TVs, etc., and 2 bathrooms, perfect for our situation) for the same price as I was quoted originally for a room with 2 double beds. Both Samantha and Ravi were extremely eager to please and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel, not only because of this, but because of it's overall cleanliness and amenities. If I have the need of a motel again, I would surely look to this chain first.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Owensville, Missouri
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Came to Peoria on 10/28/2013, with company made pre-arranged reservations ! My coworker & I were having a difficult time locating the Baymont Inn,so we called the hotel , Katelyn answered the phone , provided us with accurate directions to the hotel from our location. Once at the hotel , Katelyn got got us checked in & once again provided us with directions to the work site were we would be working . I will be working in Peoria for the next month ,staying at the Baymont Sunday thru Thursday nite each wk . I greatly appreciate Kaytlen's help , u seldom see this kind of caring & customer service anymore, she is exceptional & definitely goes above & beyond to help !!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I brought my college hockey team to Peoria for back to back weekend trips. We stayed at the Baymont both times and could not be happier with our experience. Kate Whalen was fantastic to work with and was more than accommodating to our needs. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable and easy. The front desk staff was very welcoming and inviting. They greeted us with a smile and had our rooms setup and ready to go. The rooms were all clean and had everything we needed for a pleasant stay. Great stay and would recommend this hotel simply for the exceptional customer service by this staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business