“Great service”

Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

My family and I recently visited this location and must admit, samantha wright was a huge help at the time of arrival. She was very knowledgeable of the area. We had our 2 year old daughter with us and samantha and her got along great. I highly recommend this hotel for its family friendlyness and the excellent customer service. We will be back!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

The Army has once again shown me it's about taking care of it's soldiers....by putting me up in a hotel, since I have to commute so far from my home for duty.... This is where I had the pleasure of meeting Baymont Inn's (Front Desk Supervisor) Samantha Wright. Ms Wright has gone above and beyond, to ensure the military personnel who stays here at the Baymont in Peoria, IL is greeted and treated well. Ms. Wright has exceptional customer service skills along with an outstanding winning attitude, there were a few hotels to choose from in the area, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to stay here and be treated like the soldier I am.... "Hoooah"thanks Ms Wright and thanks to Baymont for hiring her!!!!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

The staff at the Baymont was GREAT! CHELSIE and MATT have great service skills. I was very impressed with how they handled me as a valued guest. I will stay at their location again in January! Thanks again Barbara Graham

• Stayed November 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed on the 3rd floor (2 bedroom suite). Staff was friendly. Price was very very affordable (with coupon). Beds were super comfortable, and they had breakfast early enough (6:00 am) for us to get an early start on the road.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family