“comfortable for the money”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Nashville
“comfortable for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

I am not going to say this hotel was the Ritz, but was clean and comfortable. Nice indoor pool with a retractable roof for warm weather. Clean, with better than average breakfast (free). Close to several restaurants and a mall and right on the interstate. We reserved a suite which was really 2 rooms that had the adjoining door enlarged making a sitting room and a sleeping room. The sitting room had a full size fridge and full stove and oven. Fully furnished with plates and silverware. I would stay here again. Only issue is that the room was hot (in winter) and we couldnt cool it off, so we opened the window.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Geneseo, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

My family and I stayed with them while I was recieving medical treatment at a local hospital. The staff was very friendly even accommodating special requests for food in the vending machine. The shuttle service was fantatic. Daniel (Danny), the shuttle driver, was extremely friendly and made the trips to and from the hospital very pleasent. We will definatly be staying here again.

Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
OTTAWA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2011

Stayed here while my husband was in St. Francis Hospital. Very friendly staff and a very nice hotel with clean rooms. It's close to the hospital and has contracted lower price with St. Francis Hospital. Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed March 2011
Las Vegas Vegas, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2011

Everything about my stay was wonderful. My plane was delayed, but it was no problem for the front-desk operator. She said not to worry; they would track the new flight and be there to pick me up - they were at the airport within 5 minutes of my arrival outside.

The shulttle bus driver was very nice. When I asked if he thought I'd be able to get a ride to my business meeting in the morning, he told me to also ask the front desk personnel about getting picked up from the meeting in the afternoon and taken back to the airport. Even though I was only staying one night, they arranged all 3 shuttle pick ups for me!

When I arrived, the front-desk woman answered all of my questions about the times and locations of the amenities I wanted to utilize - the pool, exercise room, business center, and breakfast.

In the morning the pool door was locked, so I asked at the front desk. Turns out, the water in both the indoor pool and the indoor spa must be checked before guests can use them. Chuck hurried to do the job so I could have time in the pool. He was so nice, he explained the testing to me, and we had a really nice conversation. He was really helpful. And the pool was lovely. The water was just the right temperature; not too cold & not too hot. And you can see the outdoors all around while you're swimming.

Breakfast was delicious. The food was plentiful and the selection was great. The tables were conveniently located and we could even watch tv there.

The other two shuttle drivers were just as nice as the driver from the night before. The second one's name was Daniel. I didn't get the names of the the 1st & the 3rd drivers, or the front desk staff - but they were all really nice, friendly, and helpful.

The room was comfortable, clean, and pleasant.

All in all, it's a great hotel. I definitely would recommend it to everyone, and will plan on staying there myself for our next meeting in Peoria. I even took home their directory from my room so I can check for another Jameson in whatever town my next business meetings will be in.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

Chuck Granter helped make our stay great and our family enjoyed the warm clean pool on a cold winter day!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

Spent a lot of time in the pool area, which was great. Both pool and hot tub were very clean, as was the entire pool area. Well stocked with towels. Chuck Granter was very helpful with anything that we needed.

Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2011

I stayed in hotel 4 months as I relocated for business and found the Jameson to be of great value. The staff were very professional and friendly translate helpful. The manager Barbara, front desk Vicky, maintenance Chuck and Breion were all most helpful. Thanks to them for all they did to make my long stay very enjoyable.
Dan Bates