“Best so far!”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I'm here every month for drill weekend! Clean, modern style hotel and has very friendly staff. :)

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank EG6babe

Reviewed 14 June 2011

Overall great hotel for $. We did have to ask for new room on checkin though - after we had hauled our stuff to the rooms - yes twice:( They had "upgraded" us to a room with in room jacuzzi. Those rooms "smelled" odd. But once we got a room w/o the bedroom bathtub..the room was fine..very clean, and nice features (frig, microwave, coffee). Breakfast started @ 5:30 ( which meant we didn't use in room brew). Breakfast was great...i had waffles, bagels and biscuits and gravy (we were there 3 nights...lest you think me a pig:)...bagels were the weakest link...but still quite edible. We had to call 800 # to get internet to work. It was down for everyone at hotel. Wasn't sure why front desk person didn't call about it (i don't think they thought it was universal problem...but we were with a zillion engineers and none of them could get it work either:)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BTMNSP
Reviewed 22 April 2011

I am not going to say this hotel was the Ritz, but was clean and comfortable. Nice indoor pool with a retractable roof for warm weather. Clean, with better than average breakfast (free). Close to several restaurants and a mall and right on the interstate. We reserved a suite which was really 2 rooms that had the adjoining door enlarged making a sitting room and a sleeping room. The sitting room had a full size fridge and full stove and oven. Fully furnished with plates and silverware. I would stay here again. Only issue is that the room was hot (in winter) and we couldnt cool it off, so we opened the window.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2011

My family and I stayed with them while I was recieving medical treatment at a local hospital. The staff was very friendly even accommodating special requests for food in the vending machine. The shuttle service was fantatic. Daniel (Danny), the shuttle driver, was extremely friendly and made the trips to and from the hospital very pleasent. We will definatly be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Stayed here while my husband was in St. Francis Hospital. Very friendly staff and a very nice hotel with clean rooms. It's close to the hospital and has contracted lower price with St. Francis Hospital. Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Everything about my stay was wonderful. My plane was delayed, but it was no problem for the front-desk operator. She said not to worry; they would track the new flight and be there to pick me up - they were at the airport within 5 minutes of my arrival outside.

The shulttle bus driver was very nice. When I asked if he thought I'd be able to get a ride to my business meeting in the morning, he told me to also ask the front desk personnel about getting picked up from the meeting in the afternoon and taken back to the airport. Even though I was only staying one night, they arranged all 3 shuttle pick ups for me!

When I arrived, the front-desk woman answered all of my questions about the times and locations of the amenities I wanted to utilize - the pool, exercise room, business center, and breakfast.

In the morning the pool door was locked, so I asked at the front desk. Turns out, the water in both the indoor pool and the indoor spa must be checked before guests can use them. Chuck hurried to do the job so I could have time in the pool. He was so nice, he explained the testing to me, and we had a really nice conversation. He was really helpful. And the pool was lovely. The water was just the right temperature; not too cold & not too hot. And you can see the outdoors all around while you're swimming.

Breakfast was delicious. The food was plentiful and the selection was great. The tables were conveniently located and we could even watch tv there.

The other two shuttle drivers were just as nice as the driver from the night before. The second one's name was Daniel. I didn't get the names of the the 1st & the 3rd drivers, or the front desk staff - but they were all really nice, friendly, and helpful.

The room was comfortable, clean, and pleasant.

All in all, it's a great hotel. I definitely would recommend it to everyone, and will plan on staying there myself for our next meeting in Peoria. I even took home their directory from my room so I can check for another Jameson in whatever town my next business meetings will be in.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Chuck Granter helped make our stay great and our family enjoyed the warm clean pool on a cold winter day!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family