“Average”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel has average rooms. They are fairly clean and comfortable.
The facilities are a little disappointing. The workout room is very basic with some machines out of service.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
There is nothing next to the hotel and you will need a vehicle or the use of the van to take you to the mall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We value your feedback and will using this information to improve our guest satisfaction.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The Rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful...Thus is our 2nd time staying at this hotel and it has been a great experience both times. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is located near shopping and food which is great...and the rooms well maintained.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with on your trip to Peoria.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Well the first thing I noticed when I checked in was that you eating area in the lobby had junk and garbage all over the floor after breakfast. It was apparent that nobody even vacuumed the floor at 1 o'clock in the afternoon when we checked in. The rooms were okay but I overheard guests saying they had bugs in their beds on the third floor. I wasn't too happy with that. Kind of isolated area also. Not too many places to eat unless you have a car. The indoor pool and jacuzzi was nice. I would say this place is just an average.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelpilot65
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We have had some normal outside bugs that do come inside, but we have made sure to have are maintenance on the look out as well as our regular scheduled pest control team.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Jenni Pence
GM

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. We stay there every time we are in town. Staff is amazing. Housekeeping is excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting peoria. We usually stay in a king room but this trip we had grandkids with us so we had a two queen room. Beds were hard. Definitely prefer the king bed. This hotel is located near hospital and shopping perfect location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa D
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here last night on business. Room was nice, good location if you have a car, close to mall and a 5 minute drive to downtown. Room had a fridge and microwave, and coffee pot for morning coffee.
Greeting at front desk along with cookies and a quick check in.
Didnt use pool, but looked nice.
No bar.
Used the fitness room and despite only 4 machines, it was empty when I went in. Continental breakfast was average. Bed was clean and no signs
of critters, but was a little hard for my taste.
Suggestions would include putting bath towels closer to shower(they were above the toilet 5 feet away), full length mirrors on wall or door.
Had a good stay and would recommend and return.
Suggestions for I provem

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our room was nice and clean. Either the refridgerator or the heat/air conditioner made noise all night long. When we were checking in there was a large tour bus of adults and 2 or 3 small bussses of teenagers. We decided not to go to the pool since there was SO many kids and they did run up and down the hall at night and early in the morning. Breakfast is very basic. The workers were doing a very good job of keeping things stocked. There was at least 50 people in the small breakfast area when we were there so we took breakfast to our room since there was nowhere to sit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write you review.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the constant noise you experienced in your room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I'm a Regional Manager so I travel a lot. My region touches 6 states and this hotel is my favorite one, not only in Peoria, IL, but in my entire region as well. I used to be in hotel management so I know a good hotel when I see one. The staff is welcoming, prompt, courteous and engaging. The Hotel management company I used to work for is among the leaders in the industry and I recognize many of the same characteristics in terms of how they conduct themselves both in operations and customer service every time I stay here. Thanks to the entire staff and can't wait to see you all again soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Your encouraging words are much appreciated. We work hard to ensure a great guest expierence everytime and your acknowledgement of that makes it all worth it!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!