“this hotel was so much fun to be at.”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
peoria illinois
“this hotel was so much fun to be at.”
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We stayed with a group of people the weekend sept 25-27. Maria was so good to us along with everyone else. your emploees went above and beyone what they needed to do. looking forward to comming back in may of 2010. thank you for all you do . keep it up.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Greenville
Reviewed 26 September 2009

The entire property has been recently updated inside and outside.

Our company had 5 rooms for two weeks. We also used one of their meeting rooms. Every need was met. The rate was very good.

The housekeepers and shuttle drivers were friendly and helpful. The front desk and management personnel were great. Special kudos to Marie Hidden who handled our account on a daily basis. Great job Marie, and thanks..

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
St. Louis
Reviewed 23 June 2009

As a former hotelier for 25 years in HR I am very pickey about where I stay. We go to Peoria to visit our daughter,normally we stay at another brand thats pretty pricey,this time we decided to try someyhing else. Went out on priceline bid and the Jameson Inn & Suites excepted. We had never heard of them and was very reluctant ,but upon arrival we could not have been more pleased. Property is beautiful and nice. Rooms large,flat screen tv,microwave and stainless steel fridge. Great fluffy towels,beautiful decor reminds you or WESTIN Hotels. Staff from Front Desk to Housekeeping Excellent and beds that are a dream. I was in need of a few things asked housekeeping in the hall way they immediately took care of my needs and asked was I comfortable and enjoying my stay. I recommend this property highly. Hats off to the GM & Staff. We will return! SJ

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sherylSt_Louis
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 11 June 2009

We checked in around 3 pm on a Saturday night, after booking online, which came to $103 with tax total for a double room (2 occupants). I was initially very impressed with the modern decor; check in went very smoothly. Young woman at the front desk was warm and very welcoming. Got to the room, unpacked quickly and left the hotel. Came back to the room briefly around 8 pm and discovered a rotting banana in the fridge.... Immediately called front desk, and spoke to an indifferent employee (not the one at check in) who offered to let housekeeping know tomorrow (?), to which I declined. After prompting her for alternative solutions, she finally offered to move us to another room. Because we were unable at the time to switch rooms (heading back out), we declined. The next morning, we had breakfast, which was typical free hotel breakfast fare. It was somewhat bland, but presented very nicely. Hot foods were hot, cold was cold, everything was very clean. This time, the girl from check in was back at the front desk; again, great customer service both from her and another female employee handling breakfast service. Regarding the downfalls to my stay, I chalk up the banana incident to a simple mistake on the part of housekeeping, and poor customer service by one employee. The rest of the hotel was clean, modern, very well maintained, and I was treated very well by staff members that I encountered. I contacted the Jameson Inn Customer Service after returning home, and they immediately apologized. They offered a guest pass for one free night stay to rectify the issue. I am willing to give the hotel another shot. Maybe the cleaning crew forgot the fridge this once. Due to the overall condition of the hotel (cleanliness, service, amenities, decor) and the overall customer service of the staff, which was satisfactory, I can overlook a forgotten banana. If housekeeping steps it up just a notch, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank kjmgm
Chicago IL
Reviewed 13 May 2009

My husband and I checked in late 11:30 PM on a Friday and was told to go there because they still had rooms even though there was a high school soccer tournament going on. The front desk attendant was helpful and even let me check my email for the conference address without a fuss before we checked in to make sure the hotel wasn't too far from my meeting. The front desk encouraged us to get the bigger room that wasn't quite a suite but not a regular room due to my work schedule and my husband's nocturnal hours. The room had a separate living and sleeping areas divided by a door. There was also a mini fridge, microwave, table for 4, loveseat, large walk in closet and two plasma TV’s. The only bad thing about the room was we were right next to the elevator and stairs therefore at around 7 AM we heard people.

The breakfast was okay...not very filling and the set up could have been better. The waffles were at the beginning of the line and there was always a back up. They should have put them last or at their own station so folks could still get around and get food without bumping into everyone. The gravy and biscuits were not the best; it was nice they offered food and beverages though. The microwave was great as well.

The hotel itself is a little hard to get to if you are not familiar with the area. There is a mall not far from the hotel as well as eating places. Hotel is by a church and there is playground equipment and a big field that guests can use.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 March 2009

I booked this hotel for a one night stay in Peoria and then checked out the reviews on tripadvisor. They were pretty much horrible, so I was nervous. But I seriously think this hotel has gotten a bad rap. It was a perfectly fine, dare I say nice place to stay. Maybe it went through a rough patch a couple of years ago, but everything in the hotel now seems new, the rooms appear updated, there was a very nice open lobby. There was a very nice breakfast in the morning (waffles, buscuits and gravy, muffins, fruit, cereal, etc.) It is in a great location right off of the interstate, although I know Brandywine Drive where it is located can be a bit confusing for people that aren't familiar, but my GPS directed me there perfectly. I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 2 September 2008

I woke up at 1:34 am with bed bugs on me! Even though the room was remodeled the mattress was old - I checked, and infested with brown bed bugs!
I left the hotel immediately. Two days later I was told I would only receive a $30 credit for my trouble!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Bed Bugs
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled on business