US$114
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$87
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$108
US$128
US$124
US$125
US$116
All reviewsfront deskretractable roofwaffleswould stay here againpool and hot tubhigh schoolrefrigerator and microwavein townfitness roomflat screen tvexcellent staysausagerooms were very cleanair conditionerstaff was friendlya great place to stayconvenient location
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Britny at the front desk was helpful and caring. She made sure my room was next to my sister's, who is living there right now due to military obligations. They treat my sister so well, and when I wanted to come visit, they treated me that way, too! I appreciate the care and customer service we all received!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Everyone was kind and helpful. They all went out of their way to insure that I had an amazing stay. Rachel was especially helpful at the front desk. I am definently recommending The Jameson to all of my friends and will be back very soon.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2010

A little hard to get to (its entrance drive runs along the edge of the parking lot of another property), but reasonably convenient to Bradley University. The hotel appears to have been recently extensively renovated. It is essentially a new hotel. Our room was quiet with comfortable beds and pillows. The continental breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold foods. Check in and check out were quick and easy.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I arrived around 6 pm and there was no record of my reservation (not the hotel's fault but a 3rd party). Jen was behind the desk and besides dealing with my problem handled many incoming phone calls and other travelers coming to the desk for assistance. She remained calm and pleasant throughout. She apologized for the delay and corrected the problem.

The hotel feels like a new hotel because of a recent remodel. The building feels like a 70' era design to me and with the redesign it has a warm, plush feel. It was the first good night's sleep I had in 3 days after driving across the country and staying in 2 Ma****t brand hotels.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2009

The Jameson Inn is great place to stay for business travel with an very friendly and accommodating staff. This hotel is full of smiling faces and welcoming front desk Staff.

All of the Jameson staff is outstanding but special recognition goes out to:
Gina