“a beautiful place.”

Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Burlington, Iowa
“a beautiful place.”
Reviewed 24 January 2011

My wife & I arrived here to a friendly young lady at the front desk, who assisted us with directions for eating and a walgreen location. This particular inn has recently been remodeled, and WOW...looks nice. Room was very omfortable and quiet. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at a Jameson Inn, and we are impressed!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 December 2010

I really liked everything about the stay..room was good and the shuttle service was good too...the staff were friendly..the shuttle guy chuck was good and provided nice info about the peoria..love to be here again if i come to peoria

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Whenever we have occasion to travel to Peoria we always make it a point to stay at the Jameson Inn. This is not just a great place to stay but they have a desk clerk there by the name of Celeste that will make your stay one of the greatest experiences you will ever have while traveling! She is extremely knolwledgable about the area and can tell you all the things you dont want to miss while visiting there.
The hotel itself is also wonderful with great rooms with everything in them you could ever need,very clean and fresh and loaded with amenities! So if your headed to the area my advice would be to call ahead and reserve one of there great rooms and if you are luckly to encounter Celeste I can guarantee you your stay will be greatn she is the most helpful desk clerk it has ever been my pleasure to meet!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I took my son and his friends here for a birthday/swim party here the night of the 16th. Thanks so much to Chuck for the recommendation. The hotel was very clean, the staff was as nice as could be! I wanted to make sure the woman running the desk the following morning, plus the man who brought us extra linens late at night, got an extra pat on the back for their friendly service! I will definitely stay here again when the need arises.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I had a reservation confirmation for a king non smoking. I got a 2 queens in a smoking room and they would not change me. They said that there was nothing they could do. The maintenance person put an air freshner in the room...big whoop. They offered me some snacks as compensation. THe next day I came in after being gone all day and no room attendant had been in the room to clean. THere was a bag of towels hanging on the door. Once again they offered me snacks. Is that pathetic or what??? Although the location was great, my sleep quality suffered from having to be in a room that reeked of smoke. This was the trip from hell. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lkoch1951
Ottawa, IL.
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I would like to thank the staff, especially Megan Parmily, for helping to find us a room in Peoria when everything in the area seemed to be booked. The guys in the housekeeping staff did a wonderful job cleaning so that we got in our room quickly. We can't thank them enough for their outstanding service.

Thanks Again - The Guys from Mortenson Construction

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Bath tub was clogged from day one. tub would fill up with hair and other nasty stuff. Got with counter about 6 am and asked that they address it when my wife got up. Instead Vic the maintance guy knocked as he was coming in and caught my wife half way to the door in her sleeping attire. She was very upset he did not even give her a chance to answer before he barged in. Vic said the drain was full of hair.(existing problem left for the next customer to deal with). After fixing the drain he left a nasty mess of sewage in the tub. ((Did not even clean tub out.)) When we tried to shower a little later all of the sewage was dried in the tub!!! Called and Barbara at desk gave us another room to shower in.Turned out to be a smokers room which my wife is alergic to smoke. They said that they would clean tub which they did. So we were able to use our shower 1 of the three nights we were there!! I talked to lady at desk and she wanted to give us 15% off(what a joke). Then Mgr said she would do half price off on one night. I asked for 1 night to be comped and they said corporate would make that call.Scott Stuart made the call of 1/2 off one night. My son plays for the Peoria Chiefs Baseball. An affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. Scott Stuart of Corporate has tagged his Hotel as a Partner of the Chiefs. When we come back in July and August we will look to stay with someone with better house keeping!!!!! This turned out to be a Disgusting Expeirance. Scott has taken our busienes lightly and chosen to end our relationship. We had already booked rooms for July and would have stayed there again in August if Scott Stuart was any kind of a business man!! What Scott failed to think about is we have alot family coming to see our son play August. Looks like he traded $100 for thousands in July and August. Not to Smart that, Scott Stuart!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family