US$120
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$87
US$81
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$108
US$125
US$116
US$128
US$124
All reviewsfront deskretractable roofwaffleswould stay here againpool and hot tubhigh schoolrefrigerator and microwavein townfitness roomflat screen tvexcellent staysausagerooms were very cleanair conditionerstaff was friendlya great place to stayconvenient location
Reviewed 16 December 2010

I really liked everything about the stay..room was good and the shuttle service was good too...the staff were friendly..the shuttle guy chuck was good and provided nice info about the peoria..love to be here again if i come to peoria

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Whenever we have occasion to travel to Peoria we always make it a point to stay at the Jameson Inn. This is not just a great place to stay but they have a desk clerk there by the name of Celeste that will make your stay one of the greatest experiences you will ever have while traveling! She is extremely knolwledgable about the area and can tell you all the things you dont want to miss while visiting there.
The hotel itself is also wonderful with great rooms with everything in them you could ever need,very clean and fresh and loaded with amenities! So if your headed to the area my advice would be to call ahead and reserve one of there great rooms and if you are luckly to encounter Celeste I can guarantee you your stay will be greatn she is the most helpful desk clerk it has ever been my pleasure to meet!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I took my son and his friends here for a birthday/swim party here the night of the 16th. Thanks so much to Chuck for the recommendation. The hotel was very clean, the staff was as nice as could be! I wanted to make sure the woman running the desk the following morning, plus the man who brought us extra linens late at night, got an extra pat on the back for their friendly service! I will definitely stay here again when the need arises.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I had a reservation confirmation for a king non smoking. I got a 2 queens in a smoking room and they would not change me. They said that there was nothing they could do. The maintenance person put an air freshner in the room...big whoop. They offered me some snacks as compensation. THe next day I came in after being gone all day and no room attendant had been in the room to clean. THere was a bag of towels hanging on the door. Once again they offered me snacks. Is that pathetic or what??? Although the location was great, my sleep quality suffered from having to be in a room that reeked of smoke. This was the trip from hell. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lkoch1951
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I would like to thank the staff, especially Megan Parmily, for helping to find us a room in Peoria when everything in the area seemed to be booked. The guys in the housekeeping staff did a wonderful job cleaning so that we got in our room quickly. We can't thank them enough for their outstanding service.

Thanks Again - The Guys from Mortenson Construction