“Great Experience”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Spent a lot of time in the pool area, which was great. Both pool and hot tub were very clean, as was the entire pool area. Well stocked with towels. Chuck Granter was very helpful with anything that we needed.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Peoria

Reviewed 9 February 2011

I stayed in hotel 4 months as I relocated for business and found the Jameson to be of great value. The staff were very professional and friendly translate helpful. The manager Barbara, front desk Vicky, maintenance Chuck and Breion were all most helpful. Thanks to them for all they did to make my long stay very enjoyable.
Dan Bates

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I reserved a suite to have a birthday party for my daughter. They knew I had kids and would want to use the pool- so they put me in a suite right next to the pool area- which was awesome!!! We needed extra pillows and blankets and we had those right away. The room was very clean and had alot of room - we were able to hook up a dvd player and a game system. This was perfect for our little birthday party.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2011

Arrived (3:30pm-ish Fri 28Jan11) to check in. Lady behind the desk said OK you have a non-smoking 2 queen sized bed room. I explained I had reserved a king. She said well we had to change it as some other customer decided to stay another night. What? One other customer in a large hotel forced my reservation to be changed to a different layout. Yes, sorry was the answer. "Do you still want to stay?" I said "Yes, this time but will consider other hotels next time".

A person behind me with 2 small kids and a wife said well we will swap rooms as they had a KING. I said OK. She swapped us...but failed to mention something.

We got to our room and it smelled funny. We settle in for a few minutes. My wife said is this a smoking room. I said I don't know but can't imagine they'd give me one without being clear.

I tried internet access but was prompted with a login screen. I called the front desk. They said you you need to click the "new user" button as there is no login. OK. "Oh say, is this a smoking room?" "No, it is not". OK I said, thanks.

After unpacking we found an ashtray in the drawer. Later we found in other rooms walking down the hallway that all rooms that were non-smoking had signs on the outside of the room indicating they were non-smoking. Later when we came back we notices our room did not have this sign. So I was DIRECTLY LIED to after the room mixed to boot.

Very disappointed with this stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2011

My wife & I arrived here to a friendly young lady at the front desk, who assisted us with directions for eating and a walgreen location. This particular inn has recently been remodeled, and WOW...looks nice. Room was very omfortable and quiet. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at a Jameson Inn, and we are impressed!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2010

I really liked everything about the stay..room was good and the shuttle service was good too...the staff were friendly..the shuttle guy chuck was good and provided nice info about the peoria..love to be here again if i come to peoria

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Whenever we have occasion to travel to Peoria we always make it a point to stay at the Jameson Inn. This is not just a great place to stay but they have a desk clerk there by the name of Celeste that will make your stay one of the greatest experiences you will ever have while traveling! She is extremely knolwledgable about the area and can tell you all the things you dont want to miss while visiting there.
The hotel itself is also wonderful with great rooms with everything in them you could ever need,very clean and fresh and loaded with amenities! So if your headed to the area my advice would be to call ahead and reserve one of there great rooms and if you are luckly to encounter Celeste I can guarantee you your stay will be greatn she is the most helpful desk clerk it has ever been my pleasure to meet!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple