“hello we were very very happy with our stay at your hotel...”
Review of Super 8 Peoria

Super 8 Peoria
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 9 August 2014

hello we were very very happy with our stay at your hotel. The staff was very friendly and courteous and our room was fabulous and inviting. We have stayed at other hotels but your is by far the best one yet. It Was great that you have a restaurant right across the parking lot. We will most definetley be back the next time we travel to Peoria, IL

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Hello Theresa S:

Thank you for staying with us at the Peoria Super 8. I am happy to see that you were happy with your stay at our hotel. I am glad that the staff was friendly and courteous and that your room was inviting. I am happy to hear that out of the other hotels you have stayed at that you said ours was the best one yet. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Peoria area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here one night while traveling on vacation. We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was really nice. It's been updated to a very modern look. The room was very clean and spacious, the furniture was in good repair. There was a microwave and mini-fridge. HD T.V. mounted on the wall. There was a very nice piece of artwork hanging above the head of the bed. The bed was very clean and comfortable. We only had one problem and it was very minor. Around 5 am the smoke detector started beeping repeatedly for about one minute and then it quit. It wasn't a full alarm, more like a low battery alert. At least it quit in time for us to get back to sleep for a couple more hours.

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Roundabout41348:
Thank you for staying with us at the Peoria Super 8 during your vacation travels. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. I am also pleased to hear that your room was very clean and spacious and everything was in good working order. I do apologize for the smoke detector waking you up in the morning and glad to hear it stopped and you were able to get back to sleep. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in the Peoria area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This Super 8 is a wonderful Bargain. The king bed was fine. The room clean and reasonably sized. Bathroom is clean. However, lighting not bright enough for wife to put on makeup, there. She just used a hand mirror near the bedside lamp. Curved shower hoop. Good water pressure.
And the bathroom wasn't huge but was adequate.

The main room had a nice flat screen tv with an actual digital picture and plenty of channels to surf (hgtv, espn, hbo, the weather channel). TV sound was decent, also. Wife says It was Real Cable; not bogus cable like the hotel sharing a parking lot with Super 8.

And no smoky smell! Hooray!

And Very pet friendly! It seemed like half the people staying there had dogs. All the guests we met were nice and friendly. We had great conversations with really cool people like a fellow who was a Buffalo Soldier (a very cool, brave group that, nowadays, raise money for charities).

But last, and certainly not least, are the Really Great Inn Keepers, Dara and Rosie. These ladies are simply terrific. Special Thank You to Dara for helping us transfer smoothly over to the Super 8.

The Super 8 is your Peoria Bargain for dog owners.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Korb62:

Thank you for staying with us at the Peoria Super 8. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that your room was clean and smoke smell free. I am also glad we are able to accommodate you and your pets while traveling. I am glad that Dara was able to help you with making your transfer to our hotel very smoothly. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Peoria area

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The addition new king size beds,designer bedding,furniture,complete with wall art , s/s lamps wall mounted lamps ,full size iron board, wall mounted flat screen TV etc.THERE IS MORE.These rooms have amenities that i will be seeking to refashion in my home.My check-in is great Dara and Rosie bring the best front line service with restaurant info, reservations.I have an exceptional check out with ROD at the desk he does my needed reservations informs me of any local events,complete help with continental breakfast.WOW.

Room Tip: mid numbered suites closer to elevator
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Tonya P, Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Jonathon L:

Thank you for staying with us at the Peoria Super 8. I am happy to hear that you enjoy the newly remodeled rooms. I am glad that Dara and Rosie make check in easy for you and that Rod sets up your future reservations. I will also print a copy of your review so they can read your comments. We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us during your time in Peoria. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here twice with our 2 dogs in 2012 and were very satisfied. This year we stayed twice again. We were very satisfied again. The hotel is renovating and updating the rooms. There was a "new, extra clean" atmosphere in the room. As before the staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming to our dogs. We would definitely stay here again when traveling through Peoria.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear SK:

Thank you for staying with us at the Peoria Super 8. I am happy to hear that your stays with us in 2012 were satisfying to you and your 2 dogs and glad you stayed with us again this year. I will pass the information on to the staff about them being very friendly and helpful during your stays. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom K
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014