All reviews wedding reception malvern hills steam room reception staff bar menu afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue evening meal executive room lamb sandwiches plenty of parking sunday lunch family room cooked breakfast charity ball
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Stayed Saturday, lovely hotel, wonderfully relaxing spa and treatments, staff in all areas fantastic, will be returning later in the year to enjoy the outside space, have signed up for the newsletters to find out about offers

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard B, General Manager at Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you so much for your review, we were very pleased you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back later on in the year.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

One of the best hotels I've stayed at. Room was upgraded for me, it was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff in all areas we friendly and warm. The Gym had modern equipment, although only one station of each type, the spa was excellent with great attention to detail. The food was good with draught beer, breakfast was good.

Definitely be back, will be my choice of hotel even if it is a little furter to drive.

Thanks and well done

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Richard B, General Manager at Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay at the hotel, we are delighted to be one of the best hotels you've stayed at. The Spa and Gym are brand new and proving very popular so we are very pleased you enjoyed them both.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I recently organised an 80th Birthday meal for my Mum and other family and friends at the Bank House Restraunt.

The bar and Restraunt staff were very helpful and attentive, the food was beyond my expectations and while it was quiet as it was a Sunday evening, it felt like we had the attention of the entire staff, nothing was too much trouble from start to finish.

Having driven past the Bank House many times and being "quite" local, have been witness to its many incarnations from its inception in the 1980's through to now. I have been a guest on a small number of occasions throughout that period, which historically did not endure me to the hotel, I have been really impressed by my latest visit and if you review my other posts you will see I go to a lot of hotels throughout the year.

The Bank House now holds its own against a lot of country hotels, much more renowned that itself.

All of the people who came to my Mum's dinner were very impressed and with most of them being from either Herefordshire or Worcestershire, I am sure they will be back on the strength of this positive experience.

Well done to all the staff and especially the kitchen which did you proud and as back of house, doesn't always see the gratitude of the guests, well done and keep it up, we'll be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Msp15
Richard B, General Manager at Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you so much for your review of your Mother's 80th Birthday celebration meal at the Bank House, we were delighted everyone enjoyed it so much. The Bank House has gone through a complete multi million pound refurbishment and it is wonderful to welcome back previous guests to see the changes that have happened over the last 3 years, including the latest addition on our Spa which you might need to come back and try on another occasion.

We hope you and your family will become regular visitors and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

This is a beautiful hotel. We went when it was really quiet and were lucky to get a free upgrade to an executive room, it was lovely, lots of space a very comfortable bed. The staff were friendly. The place looked as if it had been completely refurbished.
The only downsides were the gym, it was small and although the equipment was perfectly new it was limited, when I asked if the air conditioning could be put on I was told that they didn't have a remote control for it because it was all new! Also the treadmill had no TV reception - because it was new!!! Spending an hour running on the treadmill was therefore both hot and boring.
The evening menu was limited - presumably because there were few residents - but what we had was lovely.
I gave it 5 stars because it is a lovely place, the pool was warm, the jacuzzi wonderful and I loved the steam room and sauna. I'm sure the rest will be addressed before our next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your stay at the hotel we were pleased you enjoyed your experience so much. The gym is new for us and we did put in items which we understood would make it a great facility for our guests and so I'm not sure what we have missed but always appreciate feedback. The air conditioning should work perfectly (especially with the current cold weather) so I cannot understand why it wasn't turned on at your request.

Our Bar menu and Restaurant menu have a wide variety of dishes with 15 main courses between them and because the chefs make everything fresh on site we are really pleased with the dishes they produce but we do accept that it is more limiting than some of the other restaurants you may visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future, especially to enjoy the Spa.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

I usually dread going to stay in hotels when I'm traveling on my own through work.
However the bank hotel was lovely the rooms where spacious and very comfortable I was upgraded to an executive room. The ladies at check in where so friendly and helpful.
I didn't want to go to bar on my own and they arranged room service.
All the staff lovely! Rooms clean warm and comfy with lovely toiletries provided
Best night I've had on a work trip!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Richard B, General Manager at Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay, I am especially pleased with your comments about the team here who are particularly good at making guests feel welcome. The hotel has completed a full refurbishment and now with the new Spa we have Temple Spa toiletries in the bedrooms which are proving particularly popular.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay soon.