Hampton Inn & Suites Peru
Priceline
US$67
US$65
US$122
Best Western Oglesby Inn(Oglesby)(Great Value!)
US$114
BestWestern.com
US$176
US$169
  • Pool
Surrey Motel(Ottawa)
US$64
US$61
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelroom was cleanwould stay here againoatmealking suitefitness centerstarved rockstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubparking lotthe breakfast arearoad tripnice stayred lobsterconvenient location
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I want to first give kudo's to Samantha, this young lady needs to be recognized for her professional, exceptional service she provided. I stayed for 5 weeks for business, this included Thanksgiving(which my family joined me for a night). When I asked if any area dinning was available due to the holiday, Samantha had called around the night prior and was able to direct my family to a local dinning(Mark Allens) that was serving Thanksgiving dinner. I can not express enough how kind, and helpful Samantha was during my stay. She had answers to all questions about the area, and provided printed off directions. My hours were long and when I returned late one evening, I asked if they had small containers of milk for purchase in the sweet shoppe. She informed me they did not have that available, and got me a cup of milk from the back kitchen. She was just so nice, and willing to help. I appreciated the clean rooms, and great staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Positives: good location (easy on off I-80, near a number of chain restaurants such as IHOP, Steak N Shake, close to small shopping mall that includes an 8 screen movie theater), very good room (larger than normal bathroom: door is more than 5 ft from toilet, clean throughout), hospitable and kind staff, good pricing with AAA discount.

Negatives: while they have wired and wireless Internet, I found it to be achingly slow at any hour. Tap water tastes unusual in Peru, be forwarned.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Newer Hampton Inn with the updated layout, even a new arrangement in the suite that I hadn't seen before. The suite had one flat screen TV in the middle that could be turned either way, and it was attached to a long desk that divided the couch area from the bed. Bathroom and shower was very nice and there was an exhaust fan which isn't common anymore. Service was great and the breakfast is the same as other Hamptons.

My one complaint is with the TV channels. No HD at all. I'm Diamond with Hilton and can't remember the last time I stayed at a hotel with no HD channels...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Stopped here after a long drive. Very quick check-in (no reservation). The night staff was very friendly. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The shower was good. There was coffee in the room. The only issue is that the water does not taste very good in Peru. I wish they would put a big bottle of water in the room for making coffee in the morning. Other than that it was a nice stay. Good cable selection too.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2012

While I was a the airport waiting on my flight I realized I was only wearing one diamond stud earring. I called the Hampton Inn and as soon as I told them my room number they told me housekeeping had turned it in., What a relief. Kudos to the staff. As always Hampton Inn & Suites has clean comforable rooms. But the staff is what makes a great hotel.

Room Tip: The king suites are amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business