Hampton Inn & Suites Peru
US$88
Priceline
US$67
US$65
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelroom was cleanwould stay here againoatmealking suitefitness centerstarved rockstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubparking lotthe breakfast arearoad tripnice stayred lobsterconvenient location
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stopped at this hotel with my family on the way to our next destination, and found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. We took advantage of the indoor pool and hot tub both of which were very clean. Our room was quite, which allowed us to relax after a long day of driving. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers for a reasonably priced hotel that is clean and comfortable with a pleasant staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stevesmith679
Reviewed 4 February 2013

This stay was excellent in every way. Great bed, lovely furnishings, quiet and breakfast selections were outstanding. We could not have asked for more. The weather outside was frightening so we stayed in and really enjoyed the accomodations.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stopped here overnight during a trip to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. A little hard to find, but very convienent to both i-39 and I-80. Next door to Target.

Newer hotel. Very clean. Its sits along I-80 but very quiet. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stayed there numerous times a year with the last stay around Christmas 2012. Never been disappointed with any aspect. Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff is personable and helpful. We have two little boys and staff are very friendly, engaging and helpful. Breakfast is tasty and breakfast area is clean and open. Gym is roomy and lots of options for equipment and weights. Near 80 but you do not get any noise from the road. Excellent places to run all around the hotel.
No complaints. We have stayed for a night and up to a week

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I want to first give kudo's to Samantha, this young lady needs to be recognized for her professional, exceptional service she provided. I stayed for 5 weeks for business, this included Thanksgiving(which my family joined me for a night). When I asked if any area dinning was available due to the holiday, Samantha had called around the night prior and was able to direct my family to a local dinning(Mark Allens) that was serving Thanksgiving dinner. I can not express enough how kind, and helpful Samantha was during my stay. She had answers to all questions about the area, and provided printed off directions. My hours were long and when I returned late one evening, I asked if they had small containers of milk for purchase in the sweet shoppe. She informed me they did not have that available, and got me a cup of milk from the back kitchen. She was just so nice, and willing to help. I appreciated the clean rooms, and great staff!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business