“Good, average hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Peru
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean the staff was very pleasant however I would just say it's an average hotel not bad not great. It appears to be an older property with the normal wear and tear of such. I arrived late and the desk clerk was very kind, considerate and helpful.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel just to get away from home. As noted on another review, the general lobby area and dining room appeared clean. Our room definitely needed a little more attention. The breakfast was fine and the favorite part of our stay was the pool. It was clean and we had it all to ourselves.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Number one for me is cleanliness and though it was not a dealbreaker, I was not that happy with the room so they offered to move us.
Staff was friendly and nice. Common areas kept ver clean, but they need to do a more thorough job cleaning rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This was a great choice in hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable, the pillows plump and squishy just the way we like them. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and the price was very reasonable. The shower has plenty of hot water, and one of those curved shower rods that gives you plenty of elbow room. I would definitely recommend this hotel as an excellent place to spend the night, right off of I-80.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I booked & paid for the hotel online, when we checked in they wanted me to fill out a form with all my personal & credit information, including my credit card #, security # and experation date. I feel it is unnecesary to give this info, because the room was already paid for. The day we were scheduled to check out i heard a faint tap on the door (i was standing at the sink which is right by the door) And then a cleaning woman opened the door. I was standing there half naked & told her we were still getting ready. She then stood outside the door and waited for us to leave. I as did my guests felt the cleaning ladies behavior was rude. We would not stay there again

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank lynda g
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We came to the area on personal business and just needed a clean place to stay. We found clean, pleasant accomdations at a reasonable price. Staff was nice and tried hard to please. I felt sorry for the desk clerk who was doing her best to take care of the breakfast area whle working the desk too. She did a remarkable job in an area not set up for food service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pontiacnuts
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We were quite impressed with the friendly staff and the clean and comfortable accommodations. The kids enjoyed swimming and splashing in the pool (and reported that the water was warm). There was quite a selection to choose from for breakfast each morning. *Waffles are our favorite option. When we came in from the bitter cold in the evening, we were offered fresh coffee which was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peru
La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peru
Super 8 Peru Starved Rock State Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru
Days Inn Oglesby/ Starved Rock
Best Western Oglesby Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!