“La Quinta!”

La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Peru
Reviewed 1 September 2014

The rooms were spacious and clean, and the hotel is near to good restaurants, Target and Walmart, in case you need to stock up or if you forgot something at home.
Continental breakfast is included in your stay; the selections were pretty basic for a continental breakfast. Free wifi is also included.
The staff was friendly and helpful, always greeting you and asking if you needed anything anytime walking in and out of the building. After I got back home, I realized I forgot the charger to my Kindle; I called the hotel, they found the charger, and are sending it to me tomorrow -- they could have just put me on hold and said they didn't find it, so that was a nice touch.
La Quinta is a short drive from Starved Rock, so if you are in the area and are going there, you should give La Quinta serious consideration -- I know that I will for my next stay there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ballen2936
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast is plentiful (and included), easy internet access, great amenities, fantastic location near highway (but you don't hear the noise of a highway!) and Target (in case you forgot anything!). I've stayed at a number of La Quinta's and we've been very happy with their consistent quality and value. Not a luxury hotel - but a good, solid family hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We visited starved rock park and wanted to stay for a night. It's closer to this park. Rooms are very clean with a decent breakfast. The swimming pool is warm we had lot of fun!! Lot of good Restaurants near by.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great hotel. The staff was courteous and kind. The food was awesome at breakfast. Very clean room with no problems. I was given a discount as a local hospital employee and that was most appreciated. I was there two months and every night the staff was very cooperative and friendly. I was most impressed with how friendly the hotel staff was to me and all customers. I was amazed at how many people from all over the country stopped at the La Quinta in Peru, IL just off Interstate 80. I noted that all customers were treated very well by the staff at the desk. I will tell everyone I know what a great experience I had during my two month stay at the La Quinta.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 4 August 2014

great value for the money! Have stayed at this location for many years. The staff was warm and helpful throughout our stay. Only complaint was that our room was apparently above some type of compressor and did affect my sleep to some extent. their breakfast offering is very generous with, cereals pastries, biscuits and gravy, and waffles. Juices, along with milk and coffee are also offered.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very good staff, friendly and inviting. I have stayed at this hotel several times now in the LaSalle/Peru, IL area. I am opening a new business here and the staff have been more than accommodating. I usually check in later in the evening and the staff has been excellent. This hotel needs to retain the staff because without them it becomes just another interstate hotel, with the same blah staffing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was available when we arrived - no waiting. The room was clean with quite comfortable accommodations. Most of all the hotel was very pet friendly and the reason we selected LaQuinta - much appreciated!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peru
Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru
Days Inn Oglesby/ Starved Rock
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peru
Best Western Oglesby Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Peru

Been to La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park? Share your experiences!