“great pizza all the time”
Review of Leo's Pizza

Leo's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 August 2013

we love Leo's! thin and crispy crust and always hot and fresh. i am a Petersburg native and we never miss having a Leo's pizza when we come home. You will not be disappointed. They do carry out and they do not serve wine or beer so you can always pick one up and take it home to enjoy.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I stopped by here during a recent visit to Illinois. My friend had been here before and suggested this restaurant.. I will definitely go back here to eat when I am in the area again.. The lasagna was superb and I cannot begin to explain the friendliness and wonderful atmosphere I enjoyed here.. GREAT family place and definite 2 thumbs up for this place...LOVED IT!!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Very good pizza. They offer a good variety of pizzas. Thin, thick, and stuffed crust. Also, they have very good cheese sticks. I very much enjoy their taco pizza. Open for supper.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

If you want a great pizza that the owners locally own and operate this is a good place to go in Petersburg. The price is not bad at all. Friendly service

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook