“GOOD FOOD ....GREAT PRICES....EXCELLENT SERVICE.”

Baby Bull's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Pontiac
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Greek, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining
Description: Baby Bull's Family Restaurant in Pontiac Illinois is located just off I-55 at Exit 197. Our food quality is better than ever. It is our promise to you - if it can be better it will be better. Our full menu provides something for everyone. Breakfast is a special treat with many choices available including Breakfast Skillets, Omelets, Biscuits and Gravy, Waffles, Pancakes, and Eggs to Order. At lunch try our Half-Pound Certified Black Angus Steak Burgers Topped with your favorites or a Black Angus Steak charbroiled to order, Pasta topped with Alfredo, Meat Sauce or Marinara. Greek Chicken and Pork Chops, Gyros. Fresh Salads, Club Sandwiches, Wraps, and Paninis are a great choice for a quick lunch. We have an affordable kid's menu for 12 and younger and a senior's menu for those over 60.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Baby Bulls in Pontiac is the place to go if you are looking for a variety of good food at a reasonable price with excellent and fast service........a neighborhood restaurant with a hometown atmosphere and friendly people........Jimmy (the owner) will greet and seat you himself, always overseeing things to make sure your experience at Baby Bulls is a good one. The menu is huge...it would be hard NOT to find something you like here.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

On a trip to see our Grandson play in a baseball tournament in Pontiac- After his games on Saturday, 19 of us went for breakfast/lunch. We were seated almost immediately and taken care of by 1 waitress who did a super job in handling our 3 tables. My wife and I left with a great feeling about this restaurant. After Sunday's games, the 2 of us decided to go back here. My wife wanted a salad and I wanted breakfast. Just Sunday before noon was packed but we were seated right away. Nice! But that wouldn't last. After a few minutes the waitress came and took our drink and food order. My wife wanted a BLT Salad- I wanted a short stack of pancakes, sausage and 2 eggs over easy. After 20 minutes the 7 tables near us that were there before us were finished and left. We waited for our food. Then the people who came in 10 to 15 minutes after us started getting their food. Not us. Then I noticed the table across from us got pancakes and eggs. Then the table next to them got their order of pancakes and eggs. Still nothing for us. So apprx. 50 minutes without our order , I called the guy who sat us and asked him rather loudly why were people getting their orders who came in after us . He said-- I'll check. We got our food in about 3 minutes. We ate - not one person came to say they were sorry and funny the lady at the cash register didn't ask "How was everything?" I wonder why. Needless to say- Saturday's good feelings were down the tube. No problem at all with the food but getting it is another story. On our future trips down Rt.55- this will not be on our list of stops!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stopped here on a trip to Chicago and came away disappointed. Broiled fish was watery and baked potatoe was only half eatable. We chose to bypass it on the return trip.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have eaten at Baby Bulls for years and they always serve great food and the staff is friendly and professional. Breakfast is served all day with great skillets.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Home style meals are usually okay. The meal I had was very good and consistent with good home style cooking in other parts of the country. It is worth a try if you like local cooking that is not a regimented frozen dinner warmed up, as you find in a lot of restaurant chains. I would recommend this Baby Bulls Restaurant if you are in Pontiac, IL.