“My stay was very enjoyable. The room was clean and...”
Review of Super 8 Pontiac

Super 8 Pontiac
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Pontiac
Reviewed 14 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stopped in the area becasue of poor road conditins and am so grateful this motel was there! Everyone working there went above and beyond and were so kind. The building itself is not very new but the rooms are well kept and very clean. Hospitality was above and beyond (especially for the price and type of motel).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Upon arrival we were disappointed in the looks of the area all around the motel. Once inside we found excellent care and hospitality. The room was comfortable and very clean. Good choices at breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shirley H
Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed at this motel with several colleagues on a film shoot and was very pleased with the front desk and cleanliness of the lobby and room when I checked in. Not fancy, but very comfortable and welcoming.

But the real test -- I called a day after check-out to see if they had found my raggedy, well-worn calendar that I left behind. I was sure it was a lost cause. They said they would look for it. AND they did. The manager sent it to me the next day and even included my favorite pen that was nearby. He was very nice and I'll make sure we stay there on the next trip to Pontiac.

Also, a nice breakfast bar and good coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The carpeting in the room and hotel hallway could use a good carpet cleaning. Other than that all was ok

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I pulled off the interstate after a 1200 mile drive. I was tired and cranky. My mood changed when I walked in the door. The owner- operator was very friendly and kind. The room was spotless and smelled fresh. The bathroom was huge. The bed was comfortable and had three wonderful pillows. The TV was a newer model and had a crisp picture. The room was quiet and I slept soundly. I woke up late and expected a Luke-warm or cold shower but was treated to a steaming hot shower. The free breakfast was pastries and cereal, not my cup of tea so I went to a local establishment for eggs and toast. Great place to rest your weary bones.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor east side