“Best hotel ever!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Hollywood
“Best hotel ever!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I loved everything about my stay here. The front desk was very friendly and a lot of help when I wanted to check in and see all the hotel had to offer. I believe her name was Samantha. When I got to the room it was very clean, which is hard to find these days at any hotel branch. My kids absolutely loved the pool/ hot tub area, and the breakfast was to die for! I would recommend this hotel to everyone! Thank you Sleep Inn I will definitely be staying with you again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
East Alton, Illinois
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Everytime i want to get away, I go to this hotel. The hotel is clean and the staff is always very friendly! i would recomend them! Breakfast there is always good, and its in a good location. Located right off the highway, you are minutes from anywhere. I will definitly continue going back.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I have been traveling to this area for the last 4 months. I always stay at the Sleep Inn. In my 20 plus stays I have never had an issue. The staff is very friendly the rooms are clean. There are large flat screens in every room and its priced right. I will continue to use this hotel until I relocate to the area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
illinois
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This was our 1st time to stay at a Sleep Inn. We will diffently return again. The hotel staff was the best ever from the front desk, breakfast lady to the GM. The Gm went out of her way to make sure we very satisfied from check in to our departure. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants an exceptionally clean hotel & friendly staff. I have read some of the reviews & I can assure you they have to be false. I would give this hotel A+

Room Tip: the king suites are very spacious
1 Thank choicealltheway
Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is a very odd city ... there's multiple motels and fast food restaurants around here but I didn't see a single soul anywhere, besides the people staying in the motels. People must just use it for the location, since it's so close to St. Louis.

This was a very good motel. Rooms were clean, served a nice hot breakfast, and the front desk was nice.

Room Tip: Make sure that you turn the key so that the gold square is facing up--it won't work any other wa...
2 Thank Shirtisred
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Good place to stay if you are going to be doing a lot of St. Louis sightseeing, etc. Although you will do a little driving to the city and back, it is easy and relatively fast. They have a warm breakfast and the rooms were quite good. We would return.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gold-vintner
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 1 July 2012

When we got there everything looked good on the outside and the inside was nice as well. Thats where it ended. The front desk girl was not very friendly as we were checking in. When we asked her about what was around our hotel.. things that we could do she acted like it killed her to ansewer us! then when we got to the room the sheets were dirty and there was hair still in the bath tub! I called down to let her know and she said she would bring us sheets up. A half hour later no sheets! My husband finally went down to get the sheets and again she acted like it killed her! My kids was going to go swimming and the pool was dirty! So they just stayed in the room big disappointment because they wanted to swim:( the next morning my daughter got up and had little bites all over! Needless to say I believe it was BED BUGS!! Oh I later found out that the girl that was rude to us last night was the NIGHT MANGER!!!!! I was glad to leave!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Regency Park Hotel
#3 of 7 in Pontoon Beach
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edwardsville
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville

Been to Best Western Plus Pontoon Beach? Share your experiences!