“Clean, comfortable and great, friendly staff!”

Days Inn Pontoon Beach
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Clean, comfortable and great, friendly staff!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I want to lead with the fact that I left my new phone charger in my room after I checked out, and Marian at the front desk called me to let me know as soon as they found it. I was already at the airport, so they put it in the mail to me - a first for me at any hotel! I found the staff very friendly and helpful throughout my two-night stay.
The hotel and room were clean and comfortable, just fine for a Days Inn. The location, although there was not much around for food, etc. (but try Uncle Linny's a few minutes away in Granite City if you are looking for a family-owned Denny's alternative), is convenient to downtown St. Louis as well as Edwardsville and Granite City, IL. Less than 30 minutes from the STL airport, 20 from downtown St. Louis, and 15 from Edwardsville. I'd stay again, mostly because I was impressed with the staff - that always sets a quick-business-trip-hotel apart for me.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Parker2112

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Terrible experience staff very rude. Shower did not work. Not easy access for elderly people. They have no elevators for upper level floors you have to take the stairs. even though it was inexpensive to stay I would recommend going someplace else and paying a little bit more

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 51MarkE51

Travellers are raving about these Pontoon Beach hotels

Pontoon Beach, Illinois
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We are local. This is what my daughters wanted to do for their birthday. OK I will start like this#1. I booked on line. They were going to charge us extra because we are local.good thing for his veterans discount. #2 the indoor pool is cold. When you get in the hot tub and turn the jets on the chemicals were horrible. Very strong. You can tell it was over done because it looked like beer foam that cover the whole top. I had to rush on of my daughters out because how strong it was. She had a asthmas attack. #3 if you need extra pillows or blankets bring your own because they have no extra.#4 my last, but the biggest. I found in my bed socks. They did not belong to us. This being said did they change the sheets or just make the bed?

• Stayed June 2014
Pontoon Beach
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were on the ground floor. When anyone in the roomph above our walked around the ceiling would pop and creak. This went on thru out the night. When we said something at the front desk at check out time we were informed the they knew about the problem and there was nothing they could do about. Sound to me like it is time for a remodel to fix this issue.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

#1 of 4 in Granite City
Days Inn Collinsville
Days Inn Collinsville
#7 of 11 in Collinsville

Been to Days Inn Pontoon Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pontoon Beach

Property: Days Inn Pontoon Beach
Address: 5105 State Route 111, Pontoon Beach, IL 62040-6723
Region: United States > Illinois > Pontoon Beach
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pontoon Beach 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Pontoon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pontoon Beach Days Inn