“Very Nice Stay!”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Nice Stay!”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Our stay at the Camelot was great. The rooms were clean and it had a nice pool. Staff was friendly and area felt safe. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Saul R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 4 October 2011

At first, I was somewhat iffy about staying at this hotel, as I have never heard of the name before passing through and seeing a sign but I must say, I am very pleased. Not only were the staff wonderful by making check-in a breeze, but the rooms were very clean and easily accessible through their front or side entrances. The pool and hot tub were great amenities for my 3 night stay and I enjoyed using their computer in the lobby to check my e-mail. Very personable place and I definitely recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Pam L
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed 2 October 2011

we checked in sept 28 th, 2011 in room 109. and we found bed bugs. also our co worker checked into room 209 and his room was infested with bed bugs. we read a review and seen on sept 26th someone also stayed in room 109 same one as us and reported bed bugs. we were there 2 days later and we got them too. i walked by the room and the housekeeper was spraying something around the mattress in room 109. i would never stay here or ever tell someone else to. DIRTY NASTY HOTEL. AND IM SURE THEY KNOW.

Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank t h

Travellers are raving about these Pontoon Beach hotels

Granite City, Illinois
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Found bed bugs on the bed in the first room i stayed in room number 109.I called the manager he was very rude i told him the problem and he hung up on me wow very rude.

Room Tip: Dont go here.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Martha_K563
dennyb
Reviewed 9 February 2011

The staff was awesome and very helpful! I will stay there again when I come back up that way. Just recommended to a friend.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank dennyb66
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Quiet and clean. Super nice staff. Nice new pool and hot tub. Highly recommended. Free HS internet in rooms plus computer in lobby.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mousitch1
Dublin
Reviewed 26 January 2010

The Front Desk staff was very helpful and greeted us as we walked into the door. Location was easy to find and the room was clean. Continental breakfast wasn't much but it was fine. I liked the indoor pool and hot tub. I plan on staying here again the next time we are in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
#1 of 4 in Granite City
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis Pontoon Beach/Granite City, IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pontoon Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville

Been to Motel 6 Pontoon Beach? Share your experiences!