“Best place to stay in the area for the price!”

Motel 6 Pontoon Beach
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Best place to stay in the area for the price!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the room was spotless. It is located in a quiet area located outside of St.Louis. The breakfast was a perfect and it provided a great start to our day while exploring Saint Louis! I will definitely be returning on our next visit.

Room Tip: We had two rooms- and both were exactly the same... clean and spotless!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Jay04152

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stayed three nights at this hotel. The hotel staff were great and the rooms were descent. My only problem was the occasional smell of marijuana in the hallways and it appeared to be some "dealing" going on.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank 59976Guest
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Our stay at the Camelot was great. The rooms were clean and it had a nice pool. Staff was friendly and area felt safe. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Saul R
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 4 October 2011

At first, I was somewhat iffy about staying at this hotel, as I have never heard of the name before passing through and seeing a sign but I must say, I am very pleased. Not only were the staff wonderful by making check-in a breeze, but the rooms were very clean and easily accessible through their front or side entrances. The pool and hot tub were great amenities for my 3 night stay and I enjoyed using their computer in the lobby to check my e-mail. Very personable place and I definitely recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Pam L
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed 2 October 2011

we checked in sept 28 th, 2011 in room 109. and we found bed bugs. also our co worker checked into room 209 and his room was infested with bed bugs. we read a review and seen on sept 26th someone also stayed in room 109 same one as us and reported bed bugs. we were there 2 days later and we got them too. i walked by the room and the housekeeper was spraying something around the mattress in room 109. i would never stay here or ever tell someone else to. DIRTY NASTY HOTEL. AND IM SURE THEY KNOW.

Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank t h
Granite City, Illinois
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Found bed bugs on the bed in the first room i stayed in room number 109.I called the manager he was very rude i told him the problem and he hung up on me wow very rude.

Room Tip: Dont go here.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Martha_K563
dennyb
Reviewed 9 February 2011

The staff was awesome and very helpful! I will stay there again when I come back up that way. Just recommended to a friend.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
#1 of 4 in Granite City
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis Pontoon Beach/Granite City, IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pontoon Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville

Been to Motel 6 Pontoon Beach? Share your experiences!