“The Price is Right”

Motel 6 Pontoon Beach
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Pontoon Beach
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our overnight stay here was very pleasant. We had a non smoking room. The staff was very friendly, attentive, and pleasant. The breakfast was just right to get us started for the day. The price was right. My only negative comment is that the hallway had a very strong cigarette smell in it, if they remedied this, then I would give them a 5 on the ratings.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the room was spotless. It is located in a quiet area located outside of St.Louis. The breakfast was a perfect and it provided a great start to our day while exploring Saint Louis! I will definitely be returning on our next visit.

Room Tip: We had two rooms- and both were exactly the same... clean and spotless!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jay04152
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stayed three nights at this hotel. The hotel staff were great and the rooms were descent. My only problem was the occasional smell of marijuana in the hallways and it appeared to be some "dealing" going on.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 59976Guest
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Our stay at the Camelot was great. The rooms were clean and it had a nice pool. Staff was friendly and area felt safe. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Saul R
Reviewed 4 October 2011

At first, I was somewhat iffy about staying at this hotel, as I have never heard of the name before passing through and seeing a sign but I must say, I am very pleased. Not only were the staff wonderful by making check-in a breeze, but the rooms were very clean and easily accessible through their front or side entrances. The pool and hot tub were great amenities for my 3 night stay and I enjoyed using their computer in the lobby to check my e-mail. Very personable place and I definitely recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Pam L
Reviewed 2 October 2011

we checked in sept 28 th, 2011 in room 109. and we found bed bugs. also our co worker checked into room 209 and his room was infested with bed bugs. we read a review and seen on sept 26th someone also stayed in room 109 same one as us and reported bed bugs. we were there 2 days later and we got them too. i walked by the room and the housekeeper was spraying something around the mattress in room 109. i would never stay here or ever tell someone else to. DIRTY NASTY HOTEL. AND IM SURE THEY KNOW.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank t h
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Found bed bugs on the bed in the first room i stayed in room number 109.I called the manager he was very rude i told him the problem and he hung up on me wow very rude.

Room Tip: Dont go here.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple